Chapter 1

Thank you for the nice response for the prologue. I will keep updating in every one-two days.

Please read this before proceed!
There will be a lot of NSFW scene starting this chapter until the last. Please refrain if you are under 18! 


*****

It's the next day after my contract with Fuwa was finalized. Fuwa invited me to her house soon after school ended. Her house is placed strategically along the Keio Line. It's a good looking house, but it doesn’t fit my mental image of a corporate executive’s house. It’s also possible that they used their money for other stuff though.

"Sorry for intruding..."

I follow Fuwa up the steps to the second floor of the house. Step after step, we climb the stairs and arrive in front of a room. Ooh, it's Fuwa's bedroom.

"Umm, is this okay with your family?"
"Don't pay it any mind, they always came home late anyway"

That, that really is something to be concerned about, at least for me. 

I take another look around Fuwa's room. A bed, a fluffy looking carpet, a cute drawer for her casual clothes. Also at the walls there is her uniform and bags. There's also an LED TV inside her room and at her desk, her laptop.

Compared to a commoner's room, at least my room, this room certainly is a luxurious one, but somehow it feels a bit lacking for a stupidly rich person like Fuwa. It's also possible that everything in this room is crazy expensive, for example, that laptop might be worth a few million yen.

"Please properly sit on the bed over there."
"Why would you specifically ask me to sit there."
"It's not like there's any deeper meaning."

Fuwa briefly left her room, bringing back two glasses of cold barley tea on a tray. Somehow, getting treated like a proper guest by Fuwa gave me a shock. Also, it's a given that I choose to sit on the carpet rather than the bed.

Anyway, since the two of us came here straight from school, we're still wearing our school uniform. Two girls wearing school uniforms having a conversation inside a bedroom with each other. Yup, there's nothing strange with this scene.

"Then, from today onward, Marika is mine"
"That's weird!"
"What is?"
"No, nothing...."

Once again, I reminisce about the sensation of hugging my lovely bag. Yeah, the one that cost 30,000 yen, the tiramisu-colored 2-WAY bag that I wanted. Just by imagining it, I feel like I can do this.

"...I don't get it, but I already bought you the bag as an advance payment. You will let me do as I please for the next 100 days, right?"
"I get it...I won't run away now"

The Marika inside me has turned into a splendid tiger. That tiger is now baring her fangs, its massive fighting spirit unleashed. With this, not even Fuwa can beat me.

"That's a good response. Well, let's get started then"

Without missing a beat, Fuwa sits right beside me. I can feel the sensation of her thigh on mine. It's a bit cold, with a soft sensation. Just for a moment, I can feel the tiger inside me shrink. For that second it felt like it turned into a docile cat.

"Umm, excuse me. I just want to let you know that I'm a virgin, so please be gentle."

Fuwa furrowed her eyebrows while looking intensely at me. 

"Marika, is that how you think of me? Either it's opposite-sex or same-sex, we are all fellow humans here. I won't force you to do anything. I think your statement just now was pretty rude."
"Okay, I get your point, but it's kinda unsettling to hear something like that from someone who bought me for one million yen."
"I have a hundred days to make you fall deeply in love, I wouldn’t do something like that on day one. I am the type that enjoys the process."

I hurriedly back away from Fuwa. I choose to retreat toward the corner of her bedroom. 

"That reason of yours, it sounds too improper...while we are at it, isn't the school version of you too different compared to this version of you...? Usually, you exude this rich lady aura that won't pay any heed to your surroundings."
"I didn't do that deliberately, but why would I socialize with others anyway? School is a place to study, right?"
"You, do you really mean that? Wait, since it is you, that might be what you really think...what a weird fellow."

After that, Fuwa stands up, turning her back to me. I use that chance to stick out my tongue and mock her in secret. As I thought, the two of us are polar opposite. It's impossible for us to get along. Whatever she does, it'd be impossible to make me fall in love with her. The tiger inside me is still going strong with that fighting stance. 

Fuwa took a few books from her bookshelf. She then put everything on top of the table. These books...they are, um, manga? I obediently move closer to the table.

"For now, read all of these"
"...read manga? Eh? That is my task for today?"
"Starting from today, for the next few days you will only read the manga. But you should read everything. No skipping pages, okay?"

What is this girl saying? Huh? I get paid 10,000 yen/day to read manga? Really? Ain't this a heaven then? Could it be that I misunderstood Fuwa all along?

"Then, go ahead and read it"

I picked the manga from the top of the stack and opened it. If the manga turned out to be a grotesque horror manga, the whole stuff would instantly turn from heaven to hell. But as it turned out, the manga is nothing like that. It's a generic love story with school as the main setting. The art somehow gave me translucent feelings.

"Is it really okay to read this?"
"Go ahead."

Going to another person's room for the sake of reading manga somehow feels bizarre. Well, whatever, it's not like she's my friend anyway. After a few pages, this manga is quite interesting and I feel like pulled in. The story is about a girl who can't fall in love with anyone that she feels troubled by. And then, a black-haired student council president upperclassman confesses to her, and then the two of them begin a secret relationship.

"Hey this is totally a lesbian story!"
"It's yuri."
"It's the same thing!"
"There are a lot of nuances, so I can't really say that they’re the same thing."
"I don't really care about that though!"

I continue to open each manga on top of the table. This and this, also this one, everything is about a girl that fell in love with another girl! These are that kind of manga after all! Oi, Fuwa!!

"This one is a heart-warming 4-koma manga about two high school girls living together. Because the other manga are like that, this one started to feel like this story is about lesbians!"

"Calm down, Futaribeya is really a yuri manga"
"So that's why!"

I arrived at the point where I just wanted to close every manga and scatter them on the floor. Fuwa skillfully grabbed my hand and stopped me from doing that. She really has good reflexes, that movement was not that of an amateur. It's shocking.

"Marika, we are bound by the [contract] remember? You wont change your mind no matter what and to prove it you, will obey all of my requests. That's what we agreed on, right?"
"Uu...T-that's...I understand"

Somehow when she called me by my name, it feels like I'm getting scolded, so I reflectively back down from our argument. I fixed my sitting posture and, just like opening a difficult text book, I started to read the manga. The stories are pretty enjoyable when I exclude the fact that they’re all about lesbians. These are just your normal everyday manga. 

"How is it?"
"It doesn't suit my tastes, but I will keep on reading..."

Even so, these things are interesting. I wouldn’t say that out loud though. I continue to read the manga. I felt like I could sympathize with the girl who was troubled because she fell in love with another girl even though that's not the norm. 

Moving on to the slice of life manga, the feeling of everyday life with a tidbit of comedy feels relaxing. Also, this manga reminds me of Yume and Chisaki. It's closely related with our routine at school.

I'm not an otaku, but I do read and enjoy manga. It's easy to access them from my smartphone because there's a lot of applications for that. But these, all of the characters are lesbians, they keep coming one after another. It’s astonishing.

But there's one big thing that has been on my mind since earlier.

"What are you doing sitting behind me, Fuwa?"

I sat right in front of the table, and Fuwa sat at the bed behind me. I’ve been able to feel her gaze since earlier. She was observing me while I'm reading these manga. Her gaze feels so unsettling.

"I'm not so generous to let you enjoy your 10,000 yen just by reading manga. Of course, the training will also progress while you're reading"
"Well, I guess that's a given. But hey, what do you mean by training? Geez, you and your choice of words."
(TL Note: In this context, Aya is using 調教, which can be interpreted as a training for animals)

Without responding to my heartfelt protest, she moved her hand and placed it on top of my head. She’s caressing my head now!

"Hey stop it!"
"Marika's hair is so soft. Everything is combed so perfectly, this must take a lot of time huh"
"That's true, but why would you touch my hair?!"
"It's not like you hate this, right? Just a normal light pat on the head, even friends do this with each other."
"Because it's you who’re touching me, it feels different!"
"Hm."

As usual, she doesn’t listen to what I’m saying. She keeps stroking my hair without holding back.

"You see, I'm pretty confident that I can make any girl, no matter the type, fall for me in the end."
"I feel like you said something crazy."

It's okay if it's just grandstanding, but with her beauty and that level of confidence, it doesn't sound like a pipe dream. I can't help but think that. If I use the manga I read right now as a reference, she might be what they call a [super-dom]. Geez, I ended up remembering some very useless vocabulary.
(TL Note: Super-dom is the localization version of バリタチ (bari tachi, it means someone who can't be a bottom. Tachi is a slang for top in lesbian relationship while the bottom is neko) maybe there's better choice of word out there that I'm not aware with, feel free to share)

"Our agreement imposes a limit of 100 days, and during the school days, our meetings are limited to only two hours long from after-school until before dinner. That's why, to increase the possibility of making you fall in love with me, I need to do things efficiently. I made a lot of plans to account for that, and this is one of those plans."
"You revealed an awful lot just now, and your plan...is stroking my hair?"
"Yes. For starters I will get you used to bodily contact. You are an only child, right?"
"You even investigated that stuff? How scary..."
"That's kinda necessary. I deduced that as an only child you had a relatively wide personal space, so while you're reading your manga, I will proceed to narrow your personal space by getting you used to body warmth."

Fuwa's investigation and theory are real, but I don't really agree with the latter part. Even so, Fuwa proceeded with her plan by hugging me from behind. Close, you’re too close. What’s this, I can even feel her soft breasts pressing on my back.

"I can't stay calm in this position."

I'm a person who is bad with bodily contact, and considering that I'm also bad with Fuwa, this is like a double attack. In addition, my sense of smell is stronger than a normal person’s. It's very distressing whenever I smell a strong perfume. Anyway, this Fuwa, I felt a bit reluctant, but she smells so good and refreshing that it makes me feel like I’m floating. It was unsettling.

"You will get used to this soon."
"It's disconcerting when you say something that sounds like it comes straight from experience like that."
"Just read the manga. You are a good girl, right, Marika?"
"Stop whispering in my ears!"

While shivering, I once again ran away to the corner of Fuwa's room. She looked at me like I'm a pitiful cat who was not yet used to human warmth.

99 days until our final showdown. It's still so far away.


***


The days where I read manga only lasted for one week. Fuwa kept bringing a new title whenever I finished one, and when I finished that one, rinse, repeat. Because of that, I ended up cooping up inside the room on the weekend for the sake of finishing the manga. This week I read around 200 manga. I feel like I’ve read more manga this week alone than during any other time in my life. 

"You finished everything properly, what a clever girl."

As usual, I was in Fuwa's bedroom. She looked satisfied as she smiled and stroked my head. It was kind of vexing, because this past week, her relentless body touching really got me used with her touch. It was a huge difference in comparison to the first day. These days, I also give in to her obstinate acts such as holding my hands and poking my shoulders. It was a pain in the butt to keep protesting, so I let her do whatever she wanted. 

Even though I was getting used to her touches, there’s no way that it felt good or made me happy, not one bit. I can guarantee this much.

"Which one was the most interesting?"
"Umm...this one, I guess. But this one is also pretty good."

Fuwa looked amazed at my answer, but that expression was also mixed with a tint of happiness.

"I get it. Both of them are made by popular authors. I really like them. Marika, you have a good eye."
"I-is it? Well, I’ve read a lot of manga before."

She praised me, it's not like I should respond in a crude manner, right?

"Then, how is it?"

The bright-colored hair Fuwa then sat right beside me. She rested her arms on my knees while staring at me. The shape of her hips naturally make her body form a beautiful curve. She looked so graceful that it wouldn’t be weird if I was taken aback by her charm.

"Has your assessment about girls loving each other changed?"
"What a joke."

But I'll still say this. I picked her presumptuous arms up lightly and moved them from my knees, what's with these cold arms anyway. Then, I proceed to tap one of the manga on the table. 

"I won't lie, these are interesting, but, these are manga, they are fiction. People who long for the world of manga, what are they? Elementary school kids? Have you ever thought of killing people after reading a manga about killing? No, right? That's why your question is boring."

I ended up my words with a smug grin and a great deal of confidence.

"Manga will stay as manga, reality will stay as reality. In short, girls' dating each other? That will never happen."

How’s that, Fuwa Aya! That's a perfect argument from me, if I do say so myself. You belittled me before, right! Even though I look like this, I have good grades and a good reputation, you know.

But.

"Yes, I see."

Fuwa nods her head while agreeing with me as if I just stated common knowledge. She stood up with a relaxed look on her face. Isn't this supposed to be the part when she let out a horrible defeated expression?

"...Umm, do you really understand what I was saying?"

"Of course. I also agree with you on most of your points. Do you think I let you read these manga to make you admit that girls' love is great? Of course not, that's not the case. You’re not a simpleton and a pretty tough one to crack, and also..."

Suddenly, Fuwa stroked my chin and lifted it with her slender fingers. The sensation of her skin on mine felt like being nuzzled by ice.

"I prefer to make someone like me little by little."
"That's extreme."

Cold sweats were starting to dampen my body. It's not like I felt like a mosquito in a frog swamp, okay?

"Then, starting today we will proceed to the second stage of ‘Let's Make Sakakibara Marika Totally in Love with Me’. I’ve already made a few preparations for our new activity this week."
"Just do as you wish..."

I sighed tiredly while resting my chin on my hand. She already planned out a few steps for doing this, huh. Well, whatever. Let's just wait and see what she’ll do. Fuwa picked a DVD and put it inside the DVD player. Hmm, so after the manga, it's a movie, huh. I couldn't see the title, though.

"Oh before this, based on your manga experience tell me the differences between ‘yuri’ and ‘lesbian’."
"Umm, I can't really say it well but...maybe if it's in general. Like, yuri is kind of beautiful, while lesbian is something more...graphic, in an erotic meaning? Something like that?"

Fuwa looked in my direction while sighing and shook her head. That reaction annoys me.

"Well, it's okay. I expect you to do better next time."
"What will you make me do next..."

While holding the DVD player remote, she made me stand up and sat in my place. Then, she opened her arms and looked at me while gesturing to sit on her lap. I don't have a choice other than being obedient and slowly resting my body between Fuwa's legs. This kind of treatment made me feel like a child.

"After spending time with you, I'm starting to conclude that you might be not a yuri nor lesbian, you are simply a pervert."
"I don't really care what you think about me, but what do you think about a girl who sold her body to her classmate for one million yen for 100 days?"
"What a hardcore girl."

Fuwa responded to my answer with a simple laugh. It’s such a rare occurrence that I widened my eyes, looking flabbergasted. 

"What is it?"
"...Nothing."

Fuwa's heartfelt laughter. It's my first time seeing that. It's cute...Wait, what am I thinking. That's not it, that can't be. 

"I pity myself who obediently sits between her pervert classmate's legs. Hey now, come to think of it, either with random old men or Fuwa, I'll still take huge emotional damage in the end."
"Well, at least you are free from getting involved with fishy business by doing this with me."

This girl, she admitted that other than the fishy business, she basically is the same as those creepy old men. Well it's okay, I'll get the one million payment anyway.

"I'm starting the movie now."
"Yeah, yeah."

I half heartedly rested my back on Fuwa's body. Actually, I don't like this. Her huge chest is so distracting that I want to take them off for the sake of my comfort. But there's no time for that, Fuwa casually placed her arms around my hips and hugged me tight. The sensation was like being enveloped by something warm. Just by that, I relaxed my body because it felt nice being hugged like this. I unconsciously lifted my hip, making Fuwa turn to look at me.

"What is it this time?"
"Eh? Um, nothing"

Even though our height is not that different and with that thin body, why does being hugged by her feel so nice? Come to think of it, this feels oddly similar to a hug from my mother or my father. Maybe it’s because she's a girl that it felt nostalgic and comfortable. Yeah, that must be it. 

Fuwa suddenly tightened her hug. This girl, until now, how many girls has she seduced that she's so skillful at something like this? Well, I won't become one of them. As I thought that, she pushed the remote's button and the movie started.

"It's starting, so watch it carefully."
"Yeah, yeah."

Oh I think I know these kinds of movies. Something like an educational movie, right? I think it's about relationships, either heterosexual, or homosexual. The kinds of documentaries that were made for sake of education.

So there's a cute girl with a bob-cut hairstyle sitting on a sofa, acting as the subject. Hm? What kind of documentary is this?

"Are you nervous?"

Ah, I think that's the interviewer's voice. I see, so it's an interview, huh. Judging by the voice, the interviewer must be a woman. The bob-cut girl looked embarrassed at the interviewer and answered her question.

"Yes, um, wait, Give me a moment. Actually, it's my first time doing this kind of thing."
"It's okay, there's nothing to worry about. It's just us girls today, so relax, relax."
"But...even though it's only us girls, you are just so beautiful that I can't help but feel nervous."
"Fufufu, when I heard that I can finally meet you, I did my best for this, Karen-chan."
"Ah....that's the same with me♡"

What on earth is this? This doesn't look like a drama, besides, I never saw these actors before. But this is a documentary, right? Maybe that's why.

"Is this a video made by an acquaintance of yours?"
"You will know soon."

I'm doing my best to keep my interest in the boring conversation inside the movie for the whole five minutes. I see, I understand now. The cute one was a university student, meanwhile the older one was a beauty in a two piece suit. They’re sitting awfully close on the sofa, aren’t they practically touching each other?

I'm still watching until suddenly they started making out.

What.

I mean, wait, they kissed passionately and licked each other's lips. Huh? The touches slowly turned more intense and I can only watch them in awe. The room’s atmosphere turned awkward, and neither I nor Fuwa said anything. Cold sweat started to flow on my back. Is this? Is this really a...?

I hurriedly scrambled to the table and picked the DVD cover. 


"The Documentary of Amateur College Student's First Time Lesbian Experience, 24 Rounds with The Skillful Woman Director. The Climaxing Can't Stop, A DEMON-LIKE TECHNIQUE!"


"THIS IS TOTALLY A PORNO!"




Fuwa stared at me like it's a given. Yeah yeah it is, so what? That kind of face. 

"Can you explain why are two high school girls watching a porno, moreover, a lesbian porno, after-school? This is just impossible, it can't be!"
"From today after-school we will watch one porn everyday for two hours straight"
"It's been decided already!?"
"Our [Contract]."
"I get it!"

How did she still manage to be calm after all of this?! I can't believe her! I gritted my teeth and went back to our previous sitting arrangement. She hugged me once again, I feel like I'm having an extra class with the teacher I'm not good with. I returned my gaze to the screen. It's alright, it's alright, this is just a video, just a mashup of pictures and sounds. It’s not something to be worried about.

The actresses inside the screen kept kissing each other while groping each other's breasts. They took off their clothes piece by piece. Basically, the university student one is the one who was being attacked. The beautiful one just kept her composure from the beginning.

What is this...Somehow these women, the impressions, it just looked like...me and Fuwa? Ha! I can't think about that. Huh.

I never watched porn before but somehow, my first time ended up being lesbian porn. It gave me an odd feeling. Just like someone touching my chest, that kind of feeling.

"Wait, that's not just a feeling! Fuwa started groping my chest from behind!"
"Marika, can you stop being so noisy?"
"I would keep silent as a rock if you didn’t do something like this so suddenly!"

While we were bantering, she kept groping my chest from the top of my clothes. She makes a circular movement using her fingers on the tip of both my chest. Sometimes, she touches it from below like she's lifting them gently...

"Uhm, no, wait. I admit that I got a bit better with body touch, but suddenly getting groped by the chest is a bit over the top..."

I heard a tired sigh from my back.

"Hey, Marika, I'm doing this when you still have your clothes on, you know? The sensation is still pretty mild, I say."
"Somehow this girl is complaining, even though she's the one who touched my chest without permission!?"
"After school, you are mine."

She implied that she doesn't need anything like permission to do something like this, huh. No, but, as expected I sense danger if she keeps doing this to my body.

"You said it before, that you will never do something forceful."
"Yeah I said that. I will certainly stop if you say something like ‘Even though I said I'm willingly selling my body to you, I'm a spineless little kitten who is afraid of just a little groping. Can you please stop this?’ while doing a dogeza and begging to me."
"....."

That's definitely not something that you can come up with spontaneously. I can imagine her smug face behind me while feeling up my chest like this. I decided to play it safe here.

"...You just did it so suddenly that I became surprised. Just do whatever you want. It's not like my chest will go away after you touch them"
"I won’t hold back then"

I heard the sound of my bra hook being undone. Hey, hey, do you intend to touch them directly now?

Hey, you never said that, was what I wanted to say. But I chose to endure it and did my best to suppress whatever I felt right now.

The one who told her that it's okay to touch them is me, and I don't want to get bullied like earlier. I also really don't want her to know that I'm a little bit scared.

She started to undo my shirt's button, one by one. I no longer had any underwear inside my camisole. I could feel her hands sneaking inside. Her cool hands made contact with my bare skin, it was a bit ticklish.

I bit my lower lip to hold back my voice. Her fingers traced the line of my body, down to my stomach, and gently stroked my navel. Then, she slowly brought them up, finally arriving at my breasts. Her fingers skillfully shook my breasts in a gentle manner. Then, she lifted them, pinched them a little, and then rested them. I can feel the tip of my breasts slowly swelling by her touches. 

It's normal for girls to touch each other's breasts, but not to this degree. I want to move my butt due to the weird sensation, but I could still hold it in. While trying to keep my composure, I spoke my mind in a low voice.

"...You are playing with me."
"Nope, I'm quite serious."
"...."

Then it's okay. Wait. No, this is definitely not okay. Is it? I keep repeating the same question inside my head. Geez I don't care, just hurry up and finish this already.

"Hey, watch the movie properly."
"I know..."

Fuwa continued playing with my breast and stroking it with her fingers. At first, it felt ticklish, but over time, I felt hints of a new sensation. Like when you are bitten by a mosquito and the itch just won’t go away. 

When my focus returned, the girls inside the movie were also on the part where she was being groped. It looked pretty extreme compared with us. Those breasts were getting groped so roughly so that the shape changed from pressure of the hands.

Ahh..ahh..the sweet voice from the screen echoes inside this room. I'm doing my best to keep my voice from leaking out, by pressing both hands against my mouth, and I can feel my eardrums tingling. 

Fuwa's fingers were not only touching my breast, they also moved up to and stroked my nape, my shoulder, my upper arms, armpits, and my stomach. Her fingers, her palm, the tip of her nails, each different part of her gave me a lot of different sensations when they touched my bare skin. I feel like I’ve lost control of my own body, and I began to tremble continuously.

Her touches get deeper each time, this might be what they called lovely caressing. 

It's like she knew the exact spot to touch, the places that made me feel good, her hands glided across my entire body. Even though the only thing that had been taken off is only my bra, I feel like I’m wearing nothing right at this moment. 

"Hey...this thing, when will this be over?"

Asking this doesn't mean I'm admitting defeat. It's just, I’ll start to feel tired if she keeps groping my body non-stop. Even if you don’t know me super well, you should understand that I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with this whole situation. The right course of action when sensing that, is of course stopping what you are doing right now. 

"Until the movie is over, so I think it's around in one hour or so."
"...."

She had no mercy. It annoyed me. She must have realized what I implied, but she chose to ignore it. So that is your stance huh.

"But, if Marika is really unwilling to do this, I will give up"

If she had offered that earlier, I would have said yes without a second thought. But I’ve learned that she must be setting another trap, baiting me into carelessly accepting her suggestions.

"If you want me to stop, you have to kiss me in exchange, on the lips, of course."
"Ha...haaa?"

I turned my head to face Fuwa. She was so close that I could feel her breath. For a moment, I felt like my heart was going to burst. Wait, this wasn’t the time for my heart to start beating faster. In the first place, why would it be beating faster. The one who is at fault is Fuwa for suddenly bringing up kissing.

"W-what were you saying?"
"I don't mind with whichever you choose. I like touching your skin anyway, it's so soft and feels so good to touch. I want to caress it forever"
"Forever.."

Was she being serious? I couldn't read her. 

The numerous places she touched are getting hotter each time her fingers stroke my body. It makes me want to run from her embrace. I really want this to be over as soon as possible. The inside of my head is so messy I couldn't think straight. 

At that moment.

I could feel Fuwa's hands moving inside my skirt and slipping in. 

"Wha-"

It’s too late to stop her. 

"W-wait, Fuwa..."

The fingers that slid in were tapping on my legs just like a pianist. They kept touching the sensitive places on my skin. Anyhow, why was I feeling good from being touched by a woman? I don’t understand it. Because, if the one who was doing this was one of my friends, I'm sure I wouldn't feel like this.

"Fuwa, you are very used to this, aren’t you."
"It's a secret. When our training goes further, I will tell you."
"What's with that..."

She was just as annoying as always. The Fuwa who ignored her surroundings and went at her own pace. Her face always gave the impression that she was the special one, that no one could discover what was inside her heart. That she must be looking down on us.

I’m a person who works hard to read the mood, tailoring my actions for each person, forcing myself to laugh even when a joke isn’t funny. I try my best to maintain the class' atmosphere so that everyone can enjoy their school life. I’m someone who always does her best to befriend everyone. 

Of course I don't want to get defeated by this person.

Was what my heart kept telling me...

But right now my head can’t even think straight. The place on the inside of my thigh felt hot where Fuwa kept touching me. 

Fuwa kept moving her hands calmly and caressed me in all the right spots. I could feel something coming from inside my body. Step by step, it was getting closer. It might come in just a few moments. I sensed danger if she kept doing this.

"Fuwa...wait...I already...."

I only managed to let out a weak voice. Whatever those girls were doing inside the screen, I stopped caring long ago. I let out a voice that I would never reveal in front of my friends. 

"I can't go on, it's impossible."
"A kiss then?"
"That...I don't want to."
"Alright, I'm also okay with this."

The hands that moved boldly across my thighs moves back to my chest, giving me another weird sensation. She moved her hand, slowly but certainly, reaching the tip of my breast, my most sensitive part right now. I really wanted to stop her hand, but my body won't obey me. 

"T-this is bad, Fuwa...please..."
"You see the girl inside the screen? She looks like she’s enjoying the whole thing, huh? Right now, you have the same expression as that girl, you know?"
"That's a lie..."
"I just want Marika to feel good."
"That...must be a lie, nnn!"

Fuwa suddenly touched the tip of my breast. That moment, I can feel a sensation surging through my body. I unconsciously let out a cry.

"No, aahh...."

The fingers in my feet curl up due to the sudden impact. But Fuwa doesn’t stop. She keeps playing with the tips of my breasts. The heat in my body gathered in one spot, making the tips very sensitive right now. It was so sensitive that her rough touches that were supposed to be painful are satisfying. 

The forceful hand, the gentle hand, it seemed like she enjoyed making my body her plaything. She kept moving from the tip to the base of my breasts and it felt good. I tried my best to not let out a moan.

My hips kept moving on their own, my head felt empty, I could only see white.


"You are cute."
"Even...if you say...that....ah"

Fuwa still insisted on touching my most sensitive parts right now. While playing with my breast, she also started to bite my ear from behind. I couldn't hold it in and let out a moan, stimulated from two different places at once.

Fuwa's wet tongue keeps dancing around while attacking my ear. Receiving her attack, my body is shuddering again. This is bad. 

The feeling of getting attacked roughly from two different places was driving me nuts. I could see the peak of pleasure right in front of my eyes.

I feel like I'm okay with whatever she'll do after this, be it another sensual touch or kiss, I will receive them. I just wanted her to release me from this sensation. 

Fuu..

Just like a breeze, Fuwa stopped her hand and moved them back around my hips. She returned to hugging me from behind. She hugged me so tight that I could feel her body warmth.

"Um...eh...?"

I must look like a fool right now with my gaping mouth. I turned my feverish face toward Fuwa. There, I found Fuwa to be smiling compassionately.

"Good work, Marika. You did well for the whole two hours."
"Aa...."

I returned my gaze to the screen. The movie was over. This was so unreal. I couldn't even remember how it ended, I only remember lewd watery sounds and how their bodies were glued to each other. I see. It's over.

"...If it's over, then let me go."
"Ah, you're right."

Fuwa released my body while my mouth was forming a へ shape. I put on my bra and fixed my clothes. Yep it was back to the usual shape.


Just one thing, it seemed that the heat from earlier still lingered inside my body. Deep down, I really wanted her to keep teasing me until I begged her to stop. Geez, the other me is so noisy.


Fuwa looked content while looking at me from her bed. She crossed her legs so that I could see her thin thighs poking out from her skirt. 

"What is it, Marika? Do you have anything you want to say?"
"....There's nothing though?"

This is the real Sakakibara Marika, not weak enough to give in to my traitorous other side’s will to beg her to play with my body again. My guts were telling me that the other me was crying right now. As if I cared.

Yup. If we looked at the results, I did well to endure everything she put me through. It was my win for today.

"Well, it wasn’t really a big deal. For someone who had a lot of experience, you were so-so, I think. Ah it really felt nice to get another 10,000 yen extra for defeating you."
"Sure."

Fuwa patted my head gently, just like a kid. Fufufu, at this level, that kind of body touch already means nothing for me! In response to my grand victory, Fuwa kept her composure.

"Well then, we will keep on watching porn while doing the caressing starting tomorrow. I will do my best to win over you someday."
"....Huh?"

From tomorrow....for a while....?

I immediately felt dizzy, and Fuwa used the chance to stroke my cheek. She moved closer and whispered in my ear, "Please be prepared, because I won’t hold back next time. I will surely make you fall in love with me."

I only managed to look at her in awe. I think I just made a mistake and stepped on a dangerous landmine. This...this might be bad. 

The time until our final showdown: 92 days


***


From that day on, one day, one porn, for two hours for one week straight. The terrible days had started.

Everyday while watching lesbian porn, she would tease my body. It might be because of my careless remark on the first day that her finger's movements are getting bolder. She would grope my breasts while playing with the tip nonstop. It felt like my breasts were no longer mine, because the numbness won’t go away.

But somehow I managed to keep winning over her these days.

Even though I desperately cling to her arms because it feels too good, I can still contain myself. It might be because I'm slowly getting used to her touches. 

And then we finally arrived on Saturday.

Last weekend, Fuwa was busy, so instead of coming to her house she made me bring her manga and made me finish those books at home. That's why today was my first weekend at her house. At the beginning of our contract, we agreed that on school days the duration of the training is two hours after-school. But to make up for that, my weekends and holidays were hers unless I have something important that can't be avoided. 

In short, as long as I don't have any pressing matters to attend, I am stuck with this girl. Today, she opens with an outrageous remark,

"Today we will go through three AVs"

She's a minor, so how on earth did she manage to get this amount of AVs? Was it because she's so rich that she can use the black market or something? But that wasn’t important, her words just now sounded like a death sentence to me.

"Impossible, impossible, it's impossible! No, you can't! Please I beg you, Fuwa!"

It turned out that she’s been holding back this whole time, saving it just for this moment. She planned to destroy me completely today. I had been dancing in the palm of her hand since the very start.


Today, she did her massage more passionately than usual and in six hours she groped and caressed my body into a truly unrecognizable state. The impacts were so strong that I can't even remember what happened. All I can remember is that I got so desperate that I ended up kissing Fuwa with all my might. Even though it was my first kiss, it felt like nothing. 

What I said, or what Fuwa's answer is, I don't have any recollection of those. One thing I can remember is Fuwa's eyes back then. They turned into these carnivore eyes, something I’ll never forget.

I held no special memories of my first kiss because the sensations of our bodies melding together were so completely overpowering. Somewhere inside my heart, I just accepted this without any resistance. So this kind of thing is special for a lot of people in this world, huh.

"Ah...uff...hnnn"

At the start, I could feel our lips simply touching each other, but after a while, the kiss suddenly got rougher. Fuwa licked my lips and wrapped my tongue with her own. It was soft.

Fuwa kissed me intensely like she was tasting every inch of my mouth. Fuwa's attack was so strong, I felt like I lost my mind.

When I opened my eyes, I saw breath-taking pure skin, like a white pearl. Those translucent eyes were looking straight at me.

I’d never imagined before that the class’ lone-wolf, a beauty who lived inside her own world without any care, was pouring her passionate gaze all over me. Seeing her like this made me feel something that I can't describe.

Before, I thought that kissing is just an act of saliva exchange between two people. Now, after I done it, kissing is like a way for two people to meld into one, spending their time sharing the same sensations.

After a while, Fuwa pulled her head back and looked down at me. Nobody said anything for a brief moment, all I could hear was the sound of our breathing echoing inside this room. Then, Fuwa smiled.

"Okay that's it."
"....Huh?"

Fuwa took out a plastic bottle and drank some water. While looking at her, I knew I no longer could withstand the bursting heat inside my body. Looking at my condition, Fuwa lightly tapped my forehead while smiling playfully, "I’m saving the rest for tomorrow."

I felt anguished for the rest of the day.

First, willingly giving myself to Fuwa, who I dislike, was the worst feeling ever. Second, The lingering pleasure that she gave me won't go away, that was also the worst. Lastly, the side of me that had a lot of expectations for tomorrow, that was the worst of all.

Just one thing, I wanted her to understand that right now, I’m longing for a physical bond, it’s not like I’m longing for a girl or something like that. I want her to properly understand that what she did only made me sexually frustrated, that it didn’t have anything to do with gender or sexuality.

Also, regarding Fuwa, what she did to me won’t change the way I see her. I still can't stand her. Even at school, we don’t talk with each other. That's why when I stepped into her room on Sunday…


"Ummf...chu...nnn...ahhh... fwaaa....nmmm"

She instantly pushed me onto her bed and kissed me relentlessly. Our tongue joined as one into a very deep kiss. This was just for the sake of fulfilling our carnal desire. 

Whatever happened inside the screen, we no longer cared. Our priorities were feeling each other's lips while tightly hugging each other. We uncovered each other's desires, and we ended up drowning in a sea of pleasure. 

All that entered my ears were lewd wet sounds, my moans, and the sounds of our bodies joining together. We touched each other passionately and shared our body heat.

Three pornos and six hours later, Fuwa has succeeded in disciplining my body.


"So this is how girls have sex..."
"Interested?"
"...What a joke. To touch that kind of place, getting teased like that...it's really impossible."

After we were done with the whole thing, I laid my body beside her. She slowly patted my head again.

"Marika, you are cute."

I can't say anything if you say it like that.

For the following Monday and Tuesday, we were still doing the whole porn while only caressing things. What we did during Sunday… I really thought we would repeat that. The most annoying thing that happened this week was that everything had gone perfectly according to her plan. I can't accept this.



And there are 85 days left until our final showdown.

"Today is also porn?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, geez."

Right after she played the DVD player, the movie started. This time is...3P play huh. Two girls ganging up on an innocent-looking girl.

"I think I’ve watched more porn this week than in the rest of my life combined."

"Congratulations for accumulating a lot of XP."
"If I'm getting a level-up by doing this, my growth is going in an odd direction, don't you think?"

While sitting closely with each other, I can feel Fuwa bring her face closer to mine. "Mmn...", she kissed me and I kissed her back automatically. This might be proof that my growth really went into an unexpected direction. 

Fuwa placed her head on top of my shoulder. She also held my hand and clasped her fingers between mine just like a pair of lovers. She might want to get spoiled today.

"Your head is heavy."
"A human's head has more or less the same weight as a bowling ball. Of course it's heavy."
"If you understand that much, just move it."

The atmosphere between two high school girls who were watching a lesbian porn together is very different from the atmosphere between couples, that's a given. Of course, in school, we didn't even glance at each other. We were rivals who fought for the top caste positions in the class, and right now we were in the midst of battle. That's why I decided to set this straight before we went further.

"I don't want you to misunderstand, so let me tell you."
"Uh-huh."
"I don't have any feelings for you, not one bit."
"Because you hate me, right?"

She countered me just like that.

Hm?

"Eh? You know? And you are still doing this and that despite my feelings? I don't get it."
"It excites me to know that my target dislikes me. It really lights my fire."
"Aahh, okay, I get it, it's okay. You don't have to continue. Let's just look at these actresses, they are working so hard right now."

For the last two weeks, what went on inside her head remained a mystery. But at least I had gotten a good measure of her character. Fuwa Aya is a girl who is strong (literally), hates to lose, has a huge amount of confidence, and is a bully. It's all very different from her usual facade in the class. Of course, I think this is her real nature. 

Humans each have their own where they belong. I belong in the school. I have a lot of friends, get approval from a lot of people. It's the result of a lot of hard work on my part, not just a simple coincidence. 

Of course, that kind of place is different for each person. For some people, the place where they belong might be their families, or maybe their club activities, the others might find their peace on social media. There's also music, karaoke, or maybe just one’s own room. 

In other words, 'the place where someone belongs' is different for each person, just like someone's choice of fashion. It's a place where someone can be themself, or something like that.

The place where a girl with a huge amount of confidence like Fuwa belongs, I wonder what kind of place that is. I'm pretty certain that it's not school...

She has a lot of adult videos, is rich, and what's going on inside her head is a riddle. While I was busy thinking about this, Fuwa brought her face closer to my armpits and started to sniff it.

"Hyaa...! W-what are you doing so suddenly! I get it! I get it! I'll properly watch the video."
"Yup, the training is going well, your master is delighted."
"Excuse me!?"

While letting her patted my head again, the tiger inside me had let out her intimidating aura. That didn't really work. Damn, if this was school I could have mustered up my courage better! If by any chance she beats me when we were inside the school, I felt like I would lose my will to fight forever, not that it would happen though. I’ll keep that to myself though.

"Well, no matter how many DVDs you show me, it won’t matter that much."

I forcefully moved Fuwa's hand and pointed at the screen, "In the first place, these all are just a fabricated world inside a screen."

"Fabricated world."

"It's something that was made for the sake of fulfilling one's desire, I won't say that all of them are like that but in the end it's all simply a play. I don't know if the actresses are really lesbians or not, but that's why these are something that was made to be shown. In short, it can't happen in real life."

That's my answer for Fuwa.

"I see."

She agreed with me again. If she admitted it that easily, she must have already prepared something beforehand.

"That response is scary."
"It's okay. I’ve already reached the main objective in this phase of my plan to make your body fully mine."
"It's not like that, my body is already yours, okay!"

I hugged myself tightly for the sake of protecting my body from this carnivore. She didn't reply to my snappy remarks. That might just be her twisted form of kindness. I won't fall for that 'kindness' though!

A hand, white like porcelain, got closer and touched my ears lightly. My body reacted on its own by jolting. With a smirk, she looked sharply at me, "Mind to explain this?"

"You are the only person who’s ever touched my body to this degree, so that's a given."
"I see."

She giggles happily. She really annoys me.

"Well, our porn appreciation afternoons will only go until this Friday."
"So after that, we’re headed for the third stage of your plan."
"Yes."

What will she do this time?

"I showed you manga and adult videos, but Marika still won't admit that girls' love is possible, because those are fiction, right?"
"You sum it up nicely."

She put it so nicely that I could agree with that. Hearing my response, Fuwa nodded and then began telling me about the third stage.

"Next Saturday, make sure that you have nothing to do. Let's hang out together."

She stared at me with eyes that looked like they stared straight into the soul. I really am weak to those eyes of hers. I ignore a lot of things for the sake of my fulfilling school life, while Fuwa doesn't care one bit and looks straight at what is in front of her. 

That way of thinking might be the correct choice, but I can't handle that straightforwardness of hers. But I won't run away, I look straight into her eyes and nod with confidence.

"It's alright, that's the part of our [Contract] anyway"

She smiling meaningfully as usual, "Good girl, Marika"

I don't know what kind of place she will bring me to next Saturday, but I won’t change my mind. 

At the time, I still didn’t realize that her invitation foreshadowed the answer to my question from earlier: the place where Fuwa belongs, what kind of place is it?


*****


For further info about this novel please click here

Credit:
TL and everything else: Meatbun
Proofread: totorbanana


<< Prologue || Chapter 2 >>

Comments

  1. UMU *Satisfying smiled, blushing and dripping blood from nose effect*

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHIT JUST WENT FROM 0 TO 100 REAL QUICK!!! AND I FRICKING LIKE IT!!!

    MWAHAHAHAHA! WE GOT OURSELVES A HUGE TSUNDERE THAT FELL STRAIGHT INTO THE WOLF'S TRAP!! THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD!!

    Whew. Now that I've calmed down, let me just say this. I really, REALLY feel like the MC is Fuwa's first girl too and that she planned everything right from the start.

    There's been some subtle hints here and there that Fuwa actually has a deeper feeling for the MC other than sexual/revenge desire.

    Anyways, thanks for the chapter!!! Looking forward for more yuri content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS NOVEL WAS CREATED BY THE SAME AUTHOR AS FUTARIBEYA...I MEAN WHAT'S WITH THIS SUDDEN IMPROVEMENT??? NOT THAT I HATE IT THO. ALSO, THERE'S ALREADY A REMINDER IN THE TOP ABOUT 18+ STUFFS THAT WOULD HAPPENS FROM NOW...I JUST DIDN'T EXPECT THAT THEY'D GO THAT FAR IN JUST ONE CHAPTER...AND IS THIS REALLY THE NORMAL LENGTH PER CHAPTERS FOR THIS NOVEL?...IF SO, THEN I THINK IT WOULD GET TO THE EPILOGUE WITHIN 10-15 CHAPTERS...ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER AND FOR PICKING UP A GREAT YURI NOVEL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For your information, Yukiko (the author and artist of Futaribeya) is only here in the novel as an artist/illustrator not the author. (btw if I made any mistakes sorry in advance, because English is not my first language)

      Delete
    2. oww i thought they were the same person, also, your English is good and FYI: English it's not my first language either

      Delete
  4. Adult Futaribeya... So that's why the art looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's better for her not to do the compensate dating or she will end up like the MC from 177013

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yagate Kimi ni Naru?

    "The story is about a girl who can't falling in love with anyone that she feels troubled by that. And then, a black-haired student council president upperclassman confesses to her, and then the two of them begin a secret relationship just for the two of them."

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is coming way too late but I really suggest you put your chapters through Grammarly or some similar service before posting them. Don't get me wrong, they're not awful or unreadable, and I know you probably pump out chapters as fast as you can, which is really impressive because I'd go insane if I had to read an unedited MTL version of this novel. But it's just that I have a hard time following the story sometimes when every other sentence has basic grammar mistakes. Like, yeah I'm just malding here because I like to nitpick, but also, it'd take like 10 extra minutes of your time to copy and paste the chapters into Grammarly and click on the corrections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reminding me, I intended to fix the early chapters but forgot to do it haha.

      Delete
  8. So wait, did they have sex or just made out? It was difficult to understand because of the little grammar errors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want an answer to this too. I'm so confused and that's kinda a huge plot point

      Delete
  9. For the [super dom] maybe in this context [power top] is a more appropriate term. Dom imply some sort of SM relationship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well no don't botherto reply, after reading the whole chapter She is definitely a dom 😂

      Delete
  10. Remember, kids.
    Gay indoctrination is just a myth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Onna Doushi to ka Arienai deshou to Iiharu Onna no ko wo, Hyakunichi kan de Tetteiteki ni Otosu Yuri no Ohanashi

Prologue