Chapter 3 (Part 1)

 

Please read this before proceed!
This chapter contains an NSFW contents. Please refrain if you are under 18!



*****

The days following that Saturday were nice and relaxing. Reason being, our school is doing a sports festival in the second week of June. Somehow, I ended up on a committee as a representative from my class. I've been very busy after school preparing the event. 

While doing this, I still get paid 10,000/day, even though I can't fulfill Aya's request. I tried to get her to consider this time unpaid leave so she doesn't have to pay me, but she rejected the idea. She's so stubborn. 

Well, on a positive note, it makes my work easier so I'm okay with that.

The two of us only manage to meet for around 20-30 minutes per day. The days of my being on the committee stretched on and on, honestly it feels like we did nothing. 

When we started this relationship, we agreed to make school-related activities the top priority, because we are students. Of course, being on a sport festival committee fulfilled that condition. 

"I should've just joined the sport festival committee," is what she said, but please, give me a break. I can't imagine having to work with her during this event, I would need to be on guard all the time, sounds tiring. Besides, I have to protect my image.

Even with all of this consideration from her, she still made me do a lot of things unfit for a student. That's why I'm doing my best to keep our relationship hidden from everyone. Of course, my efforts met a lot of obstacles.

The other day, I left the classroom with my friends. At one point we split up because I had a committee meeting to attend. While walking alone, suddenly, Aya approached me from behind without a sound.

"Uwaa! Ah, that surprised me...wait, Aya?"
"Marika, you left this the other day."
"Eh?"

We are standing on a deserted set of stairs where it's rare for students to pass by. She shows me the content of a paper bag, it looks like I left my power bank at her house.

"Ah! I completely forgot. Thank you."
"You are being loud."
"Ugh."

I hurriedly covered my mouth with my hands. She gave me the paper bag casually and I accepted it. She's really being considerate, she must have been waiting for the moment when I was alone to give me this. We wouldn’t be seen if we met here...

Or so I thought. After I parted with Aya, I continued on, and it turned out that Yume and Chisaki saw the entire thing perfectly from their hidden spot. What are they? Ninja?

"Somehow, it's fishy~"
"Eh? W-what are you talking about?"

Just like a movie scene where the bullies extort money from the victim, the two of them flank me from either side.

"There’s something going on between you and Fuwa, right? Ever since that day when she called you out, the atmosphere between you guys has changed."
"N-No, nope, that's definitely not true. Me and Aya? Ha! As if!"
""A~ya~?""
"................"

No matter how flustered I was, that's a really fatal mistake. I'm so dumb.

"Oh! Look at the time! I need to get to the committee meeting!"
"Ah! She ran away!"
"Marika! Ah she's fast,"

Ugh, so it’s come down to something like this....

I need to think up a countermeasure for stuff like this in the future. I’ll discuss it later with Aya. My excuse might have worked this time, but it won't go so well next time.

And with that, the sports festival had ended. My slow days with Aya during this period were pretty enjoyable. 66 days left until our final showdown. 


***


"Good work today!"

I raise my glass of orange juice and make a toast with Aya. It's the usual situation, in Aya’s room. Being here is so natural I’ve left a lot of personal items strewn about.

"Aah, that softball match was really a blast. It was our complete victory. A fierce offense and a perfect defense, it was a good match! You are really good at sports, huh, Aya."
"Just a simple coincidence."

Aya had already changed from her uniform into her casual clothes, and then there's me, wearing my uniform. Actually, I really want to take these off and take a bath, but it's been a while since we last met like this. On top of that, I still felt guilty about the payment I got during these past weeks. That's why I decided to head straight to Aya's house after school ended.

"That one last homerun, you planned that, don't you?"
"You did well with your pitching, so wouldn’t it only be fair if I did?"
"Eeh, what’s this, are you doing your best for my sake?"

Aya stares into my eyes from below, proceeding to touch my cheek and stroke it gently. I feel my body reacting to her touch. 

"That’s a given, why would I need another reason?"
"Urgh..."

I meant to use it as a bait to tease her, but she returned my ball with a spectacular homerun. I grit my teeth, feeling frustrated with her counter-attack. I really can't let my guard down in front of her.

"More importantly, is this okay?"
"What is?"
"After-party. You were invited by everyone in our class right?"

Aya looking at me faintly, those eyes reminded me of water drops. Huh, this is rare coming from her. Is she trying to be considerate? Really?

This is a nice opportunity to pay her back for her attack earlier. I poke her cheek playfully, "If you are thinking that I prioritize you over my friends, you are wrong, okay? That's not the case."

"...."

I frankly spoke my mind before a problematic misunderstanding could occur between us. Aya didn't say anything, so I decided to attack her once again.

"Right now, I'm in the middle of a match with you. The sports festival was a school activity, so I couldn’t do anything to avoid it, but if it's an invitation from classmates...Well I do feel bad for them, but if I tagged along with them, that would give the impression that I'm running from you. I don't want that."

"I see."

Aya smiling nicely after hearing my lengthy declaration of war. 

"Marika is...a hard-worker, also a very diligent girl. I find that part of you very adorable."
"What was that...adorable..."

Aya moved swiftly, bringing her face closer to mine.

"Mmm...nnnnf!?"

She took my lips just like that.

Her lips really give a different sensation than Astalotte's. She really isn’t holding back this time, how merciless. Her lips act as a trigger for my body, judging by how honestly it’s reacting.

I didn’t even realize it when she pushed me on her bed. Her flowing long hair flows over my collarbone, tickling it. I can't move an inch, due to the strong pressure on my shoulders.

"Good girl, well then, let's do this just like you desire."
"W-wait, I don't desire anything,"

I still hadn't finished my complaint when she kissed me again, more forcefully this time. It feels like her switch got tripped somewhere during our conversation earlier. I feel like her touch might make me melt. Without wasting a single motion, she had already placed her hand inside my shirt.

"You wanted me to do this, right?"
"You are wrong!"
"You are not an honest one."

Aya's hand started to grope my chest slowly while her other hands got busy with my lower part, stroking it lightly. I can't stop my voice from escaping my mouth, it makes my throat a bit dry.

"You are enjoying this...."
"Well, it's been a while since our last time. Here, look at this, you are already so wet down here."
"That can't be...mmmn, that must be a lie...."

As if proving her ownership over me, Aya started to move her hands more rough than usual. She really wants to make me cum by force. Even after I came once, she doesn’t stop and keeps stimulating my body, which reacts to each of her touches. My eyes are flickering,

Since the beginning, this battle has been entirely one-sided. She kept on attacking me without letting me take a breath. Doing this with her is so difficult, much more than any softball match. Until when will this lingering burning sensation stay in my body…?

"Haa..haa..."
"......"

Aya let me rest on her bed, I don’t know when she removed half of my clothing or where it went. I hid my eyes using my arms and let out a loud sigh. Seeing me in that state, Aya sat on her bed while looking at me with that smug look of hers.

I really despise that boasting look on her face.

"I'm getting sweaty again."

I sharpen my mouth to make a complaint toward Aya, but, well it means nothing after all of this.

"Want to take a bath?"
"Hmm....."

My house and Aya's are two stations away, it's not that far. I can endure this much, but...

"...Let me borrow yours."

As I thought, the smell of sweat is a bit strong. It’s Aya’s fault in the first place, so it's just common courtesy to lend me her shower once in a while. I’ll just say that I took a shower at school after the sports festival if my parents are suspicious about it.

"Need a hair band?"
"It’s alright, I have my own. Is it okay if I borrow your bath towel?"
"Sure"

This is not my first time taking a bath inside another person's house, but maybe because this is Aya's house, I get uselessly nervous. Although her room is on the second floor, the bathroom is on the first floor. 

I pick my uniform, the one that Aya stripped from me earlier, off of the floor and head downstairs. I walk past the washroom and enter the dressing room. 

The mirror has no marks on it, now that I think about it, everything inside this house is very clean. It must be nice having a helper to do chores.

I take off my underwear in the dressing room and properly put it inside the basket after folding them nicely. I quickly put my hair into a simple bun and walk into the bathroom. When I look at the shampoo and conditioners all lined up nicely, it gives me the realization that this is the place where Aya takes her bath everyday. It makes me nervous.

Speaking of bathing, up until now, we never got to properly see each other’s naked body, huh. Aya, well, she never took off her clothes when doing stuff with me. When doing this and that, she never took off my clothes completely, it's always the bottom half that she takes off. 

Naked, huh. Damn, Aya's naked body...it's definitely a dangerous one. She has a great style, with a perfect amount of plumpness in a certain arqea. Ugh, I don't want to think about it. Nope.

While I think about that, suddenly I hear the sound of a door opening. It feels threatening so I reflectively turn around and see Aya standing by the door. She's completely naked with only a bath towel protecting her body. She looks like she’s wondering why her appearance here is so surprising to me.

"Why?!"
"Because I reek of sweat."
"Wait your turn!"
"Even though we already did so much more than this, you are still shy?"

 I don’t want her here, because I don't want to see that beautiful body of hers. Moreover, I feel like I’ve gotten plumper as of lately, as if I can show that to her! I hide my body from her gaze, making her laugh.

"It's okay, you are pretty, Marika."

Is she expecting me to answer it with a thanks and a cute wink? I don't have the composure to do that right now. 

"The issue isn’t what you think about me!"

Either she's used to this or she’s lost a few screws in her head, because she really looks comfortable with that nakedness of hers. 

Hey, I know that you have beautiful legs there, they have a nice shape, because they’re slim and long, I know that feeling of wanting to show it off to the others....but still...

Aya approaches me with soap in her hand.

"Well then, let me wash you, you can sit here."
"What's with that ‘well then’? Are you joking?"

My attempts to hide my body make me look pathetic, meanwhile Aya just keeps staring at me and pressuring me with her smile. Ah, this gives me a bad feeling.

"Okay then, let me change my way of saying it. Marika, sit down there."
"Ugh."

She's invoking the [Contract]...of course I have no other choice. I obey her command and sit on a bath chair. I can see myself inside the mirror placed right in front of me. There are two people inside that mirror, the first is a carnivorous lesbian, while the other is a hopeless girl, soon to be eaten.

"...Stop looking at me so much."
"I never promised something like that."

Aya laughs playfully while pouring the soap on her palms. She begins to touch my body from behind. It feels like I’m being hugged from behind. After a while, she starts to wash the upper part of my body with her hands.

Her slippery hands begin to roam around my upper body, it feels good and ticklish at the same time. 

"Why am I being bathed by my girl classmate...."

On my back, I can feel the softness of Aya's boobs. It makes me feel weird, so I kinda want her to stop pressing them on my back....

Nape, cleavage, chest, armpit, hip, back. The way she uses her fingers is gentle but bold, it feels like she's licking my body all over.

"When I touch you like this, your chest feels unexpectedly large. Are you the type that gets thinner when wearing clothes?"
"Just shut up and wash them, pervert."
"Yes, yes...hnmm,"

She started to bite my ear lightly from behind, so suddenly it's unfair. My knees get weaker each time she bites my ear.

"Would you stop that?"

She chooses to ignore me and starts to move her hands all over my body. Her slippery hands stroke every part of my body.

"Marika's ears are so sensitive...How's this? Girl's hands feel unexpectedly good, don't you think?"

I feel like I'll let out another voice if I open my mouth, so I clench my fists hard to keep my voice from coming out. This girl...she's getting cocky.

"........"
"Not feeling anything? Okay, next let's wash the lower part."
"Wait, that'sー!"

Aya stretches her arms and forcefully reaches between my legs. When she touches me down there, her hand slips through the bubbles that are slowly forming. My face turns bright red and I try to hurry and close my legs. It’s futile, though.

Aya looks at me through the mirror, a mocking expression on her face.

"What's wrong, Marika? I just want to wash your body, you know? But what's this?"
"Stop it...."
"If you reject me with that sweet voice, it only makes me more aroused, you know?
"Nnnnn..Nn..Haa.."

For now, I try my best to hold my voice, to keep her lust from strengthening. But it seems like she enjoys watching me trying my best to hold back.

"How is this, Marika? Hugging each other while naked is pretty stimulating, isn’t it?"

She strengthens her hug, the bubbles on our body already dissipating, and the sound of our bodies hitting each other fills the whole bathroom. It sounds wet, and it resembles the sound of our tongues slapping each other when we kiss. 

Aya’s relentless attack makes me feel light-headed. I feel like I could cum anytime but I try to resist by shaking my head vigorously.

"This doesn't...feel...good at all..."
"Why don't you look at your own face?"
"Aa...."

Ayaa forcefully grabs my face and directs it straight to the mirror. I slightly opened my eyes only to see a girl with rosy cheeks, like she's burning up. Her short breaths and a face wrapped in pleasure gave an obscene impression. There's no arguing that the girl inside the mirror is savoring each touch from her classmate. 

In her slightly open mouth, a pink tongue can be seen, and above lay her moist eyes. The girl looks like she no longer has the strength to sit by herself, and she entrusted her whole body to the girl behind her.

On top of that, she knows that the girl behind her can do anything that she wants to her most sensitive places.

"Lies...for me to look like that...hnnn"
"It’s true, look at yourself, Marika."

No matter how you look at it, the girl in the mirror is enjoying it, both body and soul. 

"Is girls dating girls still unacceptable?"

It's unfair if you ask me something like that after showing me that view inside the mirror. Aya continues assaulting me with her sharp gaze through the mirror. Judging by what I can see inside the mirror, the answer should be obvious, but...

"....It can't be...."
"Oh well, I guess then I'll keep making you feel good until you admit it."
"Nnn....!"

Her hands move more violently than earlier, as if she wants me to hurry and release the heat inside. I don't want to. This is inside a bathroom, Aya's bathroom, this isn’t the right place to do it. It makes me look like a pervert.

Enjoying my futile resistance, Aya continues intensifying her attacks while watching at me through the mirror.

"Hmm, as I thought, you really like being touched here."
"Like...as if..."

My body betrays my will by twitching uncontrollably. Aya keeps touching my most sensitive places. I already feel like there's no end to her attack, my head is spinning.

The pleasure keeps piling up into one huge wave. My body has given in, and the wave flows throughout me.

"Uuu..."

I can no longer think. I tried to stop the pleasure by stretching my legs and grabbing Aya's arm desperately. Seeing my sorry state, Aya hugs me gently until I calm down. She pats my chest slowly, it feels warm.

"You did well, Marika."
"..."

I glare at her with eyes full of resentment. I had the idea to bite her finger, but when I look at that gentle smile, I choose to scratch the whole idea. My puffy cheeks slowly inflated, looking at that expression of hers.

"Let me say this."
"Uh-huh."
"This doesn't mean that I lose....It turned out like this, not because it feels good doing it with a girl, but because you are Aya."
"Me?"
"....Aya...you are used to handling women in bed, that's why you are good at this...that's the only reason."

I totally sound like a sore loser right now. But, she only responds by continuing to hug me while letting out that warm smile of hers.

"The only one who came this easily is you."
"..."

She easily turns the tables on me. It's frustrating. I choose to not say anything. It really frustrates me, but she's not the type to lie in this situation. Deep down I already know it, but it's still frustrating.

The black fog inside my chest is slowly piling up. Aya has abundant experience, I bet she’s done this with tons of women before.

I wonder what this feeling inside my chest is. This feeling is like when coffee is spilled on a white shirt, and the stain is spreading slowly everywhere, filling up the white shirt. 

I see, I must be annoyed about Aya’s obstinacy, for her to toy with woman after woman, I feel pity for those women. This must be it. There's nothing else.

"Your body is very compatible with mine."
"That's not it."
"Hmm, then you just have a lewd body."
"That is also wrong!"

My voice is showing my inner turmoil. Aya looks a bit startled when she hears my shouting.

"Why are you getting angry?"
"Nothing..."

Aya hugs me tighter than before, not too strong, like she's handling a precious thing in her arms

"Marika."
"What."
"Are you in love with me?"

I swiftly turn the cold water faucet, and the cold water runs over our bodies. Even though it's a suicide attack, I don't regret it. After all, I manage to hear the rare sound of Aya's shriek. Revenge tastes sweet.




After I put on my clothes and dry my hair, here comes Aya's request for the 4th stage.

"Make sure you have nothing to do for next Saturday."
"Again? Well, I don't mind though."

We walk a short distance from Aya's house to the station. She always makes sure to accompany me until the station each time, I wonder if it's a form of kindness. I bet that side of her is one of her main weapons to make girls fall into her trap and drive them toward the depths of agony. Scary.

"Have a date with me."
"...I have a bad feeling about this."
"I'll contact you later with the details. Don't forget to dress up, I want to see that cute Marika again."
"Yeah yeah."

I wave my hand lightly and leave her. I'm sure she’s up to no good again. Can't be helped. After all, I chose to sell my body for money to her, I don't have room to complain. 

I take my IC Card and tap it on the ticket gate, leaving Aya at the station entrance. Something tells me to look back, so I decide to turn around, for no reason in particular. It turns out that she's staring at me from behind the ticket gate, using that passionate gaze that I'm so weak to. 

I never realized that after all this time that she always does that. Could it be that she is always making sure that I safely go into my platform from behind that ticket gate? I chose to wave my hand again, and she replied with a big smile on her face while also waving her hand. 

What is this? The murky feeling inside me has worsened.

My train has arrived, so I step into the car. I observe my reflection on the train's window. It reminds me of myself during our session in the bathroom. I feel like my head is overheating.

Now that I'm thinking about Aya, I don't know anything about her. Even though I’ve gone into her room numerous times, I don't even know about her current girlfriend, or something like that. No, it's just that I never tried to think about that. 

....But that has nothing to do with me.

Yeah, that kind of thing has nothing to do with our battle. I don't really care about her private life because it doesn't affect me at all.

"Because, girls dating each other, it can't be."

I choke out the words in a low whisper. Somehow it tastes bitter.

That night when I lay my body on my bed and wrap myself on my blanket, I realize something,

"This scent...is like Aya's."

The smell of body soap is the same as Aya's usual scent. The same scent that always enveloped me during our time together. I bury my head onto my pillow and take a deep breath.

Aya's temperature when she's hugging me inside the bathroom, the sensation of her fingers touching every inch of my body, her annoying smile.

And then, the sensation of her lips during our kisses.

Those sensations resurface all at once.

"What is this, geez...why are you following me to my room. This is too much, even for 10,000 yen/day..."

I slowly close my eyes while thinking about that girl. I'm sure that the reason I can’t sleep is because the tension from the sports festival hasn't left my body. That must be it.



If I don't think in that way, my instincts are telling me that I will sink into something deeper and I would never be able to come out.


*****

Translator Notes:

Some of you might getting agitated by our girls here because so far Aya looks like she's unaware that there is something called 'consent' while Marika keep running around on the same spiral thought.

I can't blame you if you are under impression that this novel feels a bit r*pe-y, but if you are still okay with what happened until now, I advice you to keep reading this story until the end.

The part 2 will come later. If you feel like the content of this novel is too much (in adult meaning) I advice you to stay away because things will escalate later.

Thank you for reading this note!

For more detailed info about the novel click here


p.s. I personally think that it's kind of hard to understand tsundere's word of consent because they are...tsunderes...



Credit:
TL and everything else: Meatbun
Proofread: totorbanana

<< Chapter 2 || Chapter 3 Part 2 >>

Comments

  1. Haaah i see marika feel jealous (UMU)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for translating :) i really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems she has feelings but won't admit it.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the translation !
    I don't care with adult scene tho
    I just wanna see yuri 😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chapter!! I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER, i have been waiting for this. yah i kinda understand about why's this so aggressive ( the 100 days project ) while i was thinking that it might be just a project of Aya flirting and make Marika fall for her in...let's just say in a way that can be said to be normal like others...y'know...still tho, Marika is fully aware about this. She knows she just selling her body to her and she knows that those 18+ things gonna comes along the way...it's just the whole thing is written in the most inappropriate way intentionally for the sake of the smutness itself...


    also


    "My train has arrived so I step into the car"...da heck haha...good one really TL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I agree with the "no consent (kinda rapey)" writing. It makes Aya look like an asshole EVEN THOUGH she's a kinda interesting character.

    I know this is just a fiction but I dislike sometimes how tsunderes are portrayed like these girls who "enjoy" you sexually harassing them but won't admit it :")

    I will keep reading this though bcs I need some yuri in my life xD so umm... thanks for translating

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not rape when you sell your body for money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well to be honest nothing stop her from simply not going to her classmate house so at that point the consent is theyre, aya is gradually pushing the boundary and marika keep accepting by continuing to come the next day

      Delete
  9. I mean, how is it "No consent" when she literally sold her body.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It would feel rape-y if it wasn't for her internal thoughts. She's just in denial

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. If it were just from Aya's point of view, it would look like rape.

      We can clearly see that Marika is enjoying it. This is not rape, come on... Aya is a good girl.

      Delete
    2. ew now your comments feel like a rapist's thoughts.

      Delete
  11. thanks for the good translation my friend

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Onna Doushi to ka Arienai deshou to Iiharu Onna no ko wo, Hyakunichi kan de Tetteiteki ni Otosu Yuri no Ohanashi

Prologue