Chapter 4 (Part 1)


So the 4th chapter is here. I also divided this chapter into two parts. The first part is NSFW so please refrain if you are under 18.

 

*****

As soon as I arrived at school, someone grabbed my hand at the corridor that lead to the classroom, it's Aya. Getting a close up of her good looking face since morning feels like receiving a strong offensive attack, with that face she hurriedly said her apology, "I'm really sorry about yesterday"

I answered her apology with a light smile, "It's not like I really mind it. In fact, I should say thanks for gave me an easy 10,000 yen just like that. Lucky." Yup, this is really the truth.

After looking at my light response, she looks content. Short after, her face change into her usual expression, that annoying one.

"Even though you are alone, you properly did you homework, right?"
"Of course I properly read those manga. But my reading pace is a bit slow so I only able to read a few and haven't finished all them yet. It can't be helped"
"...Geez"

We realized if our conversation in the middle of corridor getting longer than this, the others might get suspicious. We should act like usual within our own territory so it won't trigger any suspicion. 

Before Aya manage to leave, I stop her movement, "Come to think of it." I said it casually just like starting a normal conversation about weather.

"What were you doing yesterday? You told me to cancel the whole thing quite suddenly after all"

Aya acts normally like there's nothing wrong with my question, at least it looks like that in my eyes.

"Aah, yup. It was a sudden errand"

I choose cut off the topic before the air became heavier, so I just smiling at her like usual. 

"I see. But that kind of last-minute cancellation is bad so stop doing that, okay? If you can't, please say it beforehand. I also want to playing around with others, you know"
"Marika, your days are mine on the first hand"
"Yeah yeah, got it"

And we split up after that. 

The relationship between Aya and me inside the school is just like a strangers. It just turned out like that naturally, I don't even really get it. But since the school is the place where I belong, I don't want to change the current state of our affairs.

"Haah.."

I hold my chest while taking a deep breath. I tried to looking for a word of encouragement for myself.

"Well, this is 10,000/day job, so there must be a lot of hardship I should putting up with"

What kind of hardship, I can't really explain it. The pain inside my chest won't gone, what on earth is this feelings. I have no idea.





"Oooh, here she comes, Marika that became so busy as of lately that she won't hang out with us"
"Oh my, this is Marika-san that suddenly got a boyfriend but somehow won't telling us"
"Nah I don't have any"

Starbucks after school. I ordered a cup of caramel-latte and then headed to our table. When I arrived, the two of them greeted me with that little play. 

Today, Aya has her own errand again so I choose to spend my after-school time having fun with Yume and Chisaki.

Yume is a mood-maker and the subject of me and Chisaki's teasing. Chisaki is responsible for the sharp comeback. It seems like the two of them are under impression that [Marika has a boyfriend].

"Chisaki-san, please mention the characteristics of woman that suddenly got a boyfriend"
"She become difficult to hang-out with, her hairstyle and her perfume changed, the way she used her money also changed. What else, oh, different taste of fashion, and many more"
"If it's change in fashion sense, a normal high-school girl also did that much you know"

The two of them are ignoring my protests. They proceed with the talk about my 'boyfriend'. They mainly mentioned the type of boyfriend they will approve and the type of boyfriend they won't accept. If this 'boyfriend' is not up to their standard they will do their best to make me break up with him. They really went out of their way for something so unimportant. I kind of understand that they are just getting worried about me. Wait, it also possible that they are just being curious. 

"Marika, you aren't really doing that compensated dating, right?"
"Of course not"

I lied so naturally. In fact, I did it, girls. The partner is a high school girl, one of our classmate.

Chisaki respond with a simple "Hmm" while still observing me. I tried my best to avoid any eye contact with Chisaki's eyes. She's famous with her ability to judge between lies and truths. I choose to focusing my gaze on my caramel-latte. Looking at us, Yume laughs in a careless manner.

"Well, if Marika really did that, she won't have this face of a penniless person"
"Who do you call having a face of poverty, who?"

What a surprise, I just met a far more rude person than Aya. Yume responds my comeback with a simple laugh. Well this is a nice chance, let's change the topic.

"Who cares about compensated dating, is there any exciting stuff recently anyway?"
"Nnn, ah, Marika sure is getting along with Fuwa as of lately, kind of topic"

The topic hasn't changed at all. I tug my hair behind my ear and answer it calmly, "Is it?"
Rather than frantically reject the idea, it would better if I accept the root of the rumor and clarify some points. 

"Well that's a given. Sometimes you and Fuwa would talk about something on the corridor. Beside, Fuwa doesn't really have any friends, right? So you guys are kinda stand out."

Indeed. But I already prepared in case something like this happened so I lay out my well-composed answer.

"Our house are on the same direction and we board the same train. A while ago, we accidentally went home at the same timing. It would be weird if we didn't talk at all even though we are classmates, that's why I tried to reach her out. After that, we sometimes talked at school"

Yup, our relationship is only at that degree.

"You know that I'm good at befriending people, right? It might be the cause why Fuwa took a liking on me"

I said it jokingly. The image of that certain rainy day slowly floating inside my head. I shake my head lightly. That's right, our relationship is at that degree, nothing more.

"Heeh...Fuwa is rumored as a girl that likes to playing around. They said she has a night job at Shinjuku, that's why you should be careful. Sometimes you are careless after all"
"For Yume to say anything to that extent...I see, then it must be quite serious"

So the fact that she worked at a bar is leaked. The bar is a safe place, but the sound of [night job at Shinjuku] is too powerful. Of course it would become a rumor.

"But she sure is calming down since entering high school"
"Is she?"
"I went to the same middle school as Fuwa"

Chisaki said it casually. Eh, what's that. I want to hear about her past. But if they realized I hold any interest in her it would become another problem. No, but I'm curious...

I tried to carefully approach the topic and pretend that I'm not really curious but just want to know at the bare minimum.

"Heh, what kind of person was she during middle school?"
"Hmm, she got along with everyone in class, she also was in a club. She's really pretty so she was quite popular back then. It only until Fuwa involved in a certain accident though"

Accident? Aya, what kind of accident you've got involved in.

"Ahh I heard that one before from Chisaki. That one was pretty enthralling. It ended up became a bloodshed after all."
"Why am I the only one who have no idea?"
"Fuwa was in tennis club back then, during her second grade she snatched the boyfriend of her senior from tennis club. That senior was getting so pissed that she brought a scissor and attacked Fuwa at her classroom."
"Eh, that's scary"

I unconsciously leaning closer to Chisaki, that's a plain case of violence, it's kinda horrifying.

"It turned out that the boyfriend is simply an insincere one. He has a girlfriend but still confessed to Fuwa. It was really unfortunate for her to get involved in that whole thing"
"And then?"
"The senior that barged into the class swung her scissor while screaming [this thieving cat!]"

What is this, Showa Period? When I heard the story it sounds like just a simple funny one, but if I was in that place I definitely won't be able to laugh it off.
(TL NoteShowa Period = (1926 - 1989))

"The teacher is too surprised to do anything, the other students also scared so no one was brave enough to act. That senior launched herself with scissors toward Fuwa's direction. It felt like seeing a horror movie. When she looked around, no one dared to gave her a hand. Fuwa's life was really in danger back then."
"Eh?! She's dead?!"
"She's in our class. Who do you think our Fuwa is? A clone?"
"Well, almost. Fuwa were bracing herself and with a calm expressions she gallantly defeated that senior using aikido."
”Eh, that's amazing"

Behind that calm expression she managed to do something like that. Yeah I can imagine it. She's good at sport and has a great reflex, also she's unexpectedly strong. So it's because she's dong martial arts. That overwhelming aura of her is not just a simple thing but the result of her martial arts training.

"But after she got involved in that uproar, people around her were making distance and she ended up being alone."
"Hee..."

That one was not amusing, so I only furrowed my eyebrows.

"What was that, she didn't do anything wrong, right? She only got involved by coincidence"
"Well that's right. But for middle-school students, that kind of experience was pretty traumatic so we can't really blame them. On top of that, after that uproar Fuwa was no longer trying to mingle with other students."
"That's..."

I know that it's no use to complaining about this toward Chisaki. I also sure that Aya did that because she doesn't want to involve others into her personal problem, that's why she created distance from people around her.

...She sure had a lonely school experience back then.

I picture Aya whose sitting alone at her desk gazing at the outside scenery through the window. If I was in the same middle-school with her, will I befriend her? I tried to imagine the situation.
[I'm a good person so you don't have to worry! Also, Fuwa did nothing wrong!]
...Is what I would probably said to her. If I did that, would I manage to distract her from the loneliness?

I felt prick in my chest.

"In school, I tried to act normally. But I think I did it poorly and ended up with no friends. That's why I always thought that you are amazing, Marika"
I remember her voice when she said that to me. 

Considering the accident almost caused a bloodshed, it's no wonder that even Aya would feel a bit scared to make contact with other people again. 

A normal student supposed to learn how far you can involve yourself in other's life, and study the boundary of things that could hurt others. That chance were being taken away from Aya, that's why she never understand the importance of these things. 

But Aya was not giving up with her situation. She doesn't want to back down as a loser. This is only my wild speculation, but I think after she worked at the bar and mingled with adults, she slowly recovered and having fun in her own way.

She set a precise boundary where school is a place for studying, I don't really understand her standards for that though...

She might be worrying about a lot of things during her time alone, looking for the place where she belongs by herself and then she found it, that's so mature of her.

She is two or three steps ahead me.

"Haaaaahh....."
"Eh"
"What is it?"

I suddenly let out a very heavy sigh while resting my whole body lazily on the table. If I want to convey the annoyance that piled up inside my chest in a few word, I only think of this one.

"Fuwa is so annoying..........."
"The output from those stories are this?!"
"Just how bad is your hatred toward her"

Well, our relationship started from money. After going this far I realized that our relationship no longer can be defined by just that. The thought that I can't beat her after all, is lingering inside my head, but I won't admit it.

Because our battle hasn't over yet.





"I'm sorry that we couldn't meet for a while"

Aya opened the door while showing a guilty expression. Usually we agreed to went on a different time from school and then meet up at the station near her house during our meeting. This time, she unusually went home first and greet me at the front door like this.

"..."

It's not like she should apologize over something trivial like that. I let myself in without saying anything and then the door is closed.

I saw Astalotte went inside this house last Sunday, and today is Friday when she finally asked me to come. In short I got 50,000 yen in the span of five days without any hardships. The time left until our final showdown if 55 days. Lucky.

We headed toward Aya's room. When I arrived, I look around her room just like someone who wanted to searching for her partner's cheating evidence. I found the aroma we bought together last Saturday at her bedside, it makes my heart flutters for some reason.

"It feels like it's been a while since the last time I went into your room"
"I said sorry"

I said my line monotonously and she laughed wryly. I choose to sit in my usual place while hugging my knees. After short while, Aya came back from downstairs bringing the tea for each of us.

It feels like I would think about something negative so I choose to clear my mind and not thinking about anything. I fixate my gaze on the empty corner of her room.

"These past days, did you get lonely because we can't meet like this?"

Aya who took a sit beside me asked me while bring her face closer to me. She also placed her hand on my thighs and stroke it slowly. It's tender, and a bit chilly since she has a low body temperature.

It's the palm that understands my body better than myself. 

Her movement took me back from my state of nothingness and make the negativity inside my head emerge once again. 

"Not really. I had fun together with Yume and Chisaki after all"
"I see. Did you went to karaoke?"
"We went to Starbucks and had a lot of fun talking after that. Actually, I also had fun not only with Yume and Chisaki because the other girls also invited me out to a lot of places. These past days were really fun."

This is the truth. No matter which group I joined in, we always had fun together. They always treat me right and it's comfortable.

"I see. Marika is really amazing."

She gently pat my head. She touches my body in a carefree manner just like usual. With a confident movement that shows she understands my body well, she slowly stroke my cheek without any hesitation.


I want to use that kindness of hers to make her troubled.


"Don't wanna"
"Eh?"

Aya stopped her hand after hearing my blunt rejection.

"I don't want to have sex today"
"Why is that?"

She's staring at my face. I tightened the hug on my knees while turning my back on Aya. 

"It's not like I should have exact reasons if I don't want to. I just don't feel like doing it."
"What about our [Contract]?"

I know that I'm only being stubborn right now, I act like a small kid. But if I let Aya does as she please right now, I know that I'll hate that. I feel very miserable. 

"...I won't do something I don't want to"

I keep looking toward another direction so I can't see Aya's face. She hugs me from sideways. I know this scent, it's from the aroma that we bought together last time. It's the scent of tea tree aroma.

The mess inside my head is starting to settle down. It seems the effect of tea-tree for relaxation is true. Actually, the fact that she used this aroma on her make me happier than the side effect of tea-tree scent.

Fragrance is one of factor that represents someone. Among the five senses within our body, she choose something that related with me for one of her sense, which is smelling sense. It makes me think that it's possible that I'm special to her.

She treasures me properly. Our relationship is not limited to the 10,000/day for 100 days battle. Her behavior where she choose to use that aroma everywhere even inside her bedroom is a proof.

I understand well, Aya. I'm good at reading my surrounding you know.

But, if all of them is my own misunderstanding, if I imagine the fact that she doesn't really regard me as someone special in her life...as I thought let's just stop.

Because of these train of thoughts, I no longer be able to thinking straight. It's just my obstinacy that running wild because I have no idea what should I do. 

"If you want to have an illicit relationship, it could be someone other than me, right? You have a lot of partner for doing that after all"
"As if. I don't have anyone like that"

Even when she replied it clearly, I'm still being stubborn and shake my head.

"You have. Because you are too good at sex. You have a lot of experiences after all. You must dated numerous girls before me. Even now, you have that kind of partner whether one or two, right?"

She keep stroking my cheeks gently with the back of her palm.

"Are you implying that I'm always playing around? It's true that I work on that kind of place, but that doesn't mean I would carelessly laid my hand on others. I'm not Karen-san"
"...Lies"
"I'm not lying. I would never do something like lying to you"

Aya is serious. Of course I'm happy hearing that from her. But...

It seems like I'm really a handful woman.

I was bought by Aya, I should have no rights to complain no matter how she treated me. The only thing I should do is just smiling and let her touch me as much as she wanted. Because that is my job. It's a job that fitting for me. No matter what kind of bad things I face, I would read the flow and let myself adjusted with the situation. It worked out with everyone.

It should be that way, but...

"Because, you were..."

Aya enveloped me inside her arms and looking down on me.

"Actually, I'm sorry. Somehow looking at Marika since earlier, I'm losing my self-control"
"Eh.....?"

She doesn't even give me time to react, she already pushed me down on the carpet. When I'm looking up at Aya's eyes, it radiates a deep passion within her fiery soul, probably reflecting her burning desire and lust.

I don't really understand why did she get turned on over my current state. I just heard the story about the senior and her skillful aikido, so her eyes look scarier than usual. 

"Don't. I already said that I won't do it."

I tried to resist by moving my arms and legs, but if I'm being too violent it will harm Aya so I tried to break free with a minimum force. 

If I'm doing it like this, it would seems like I only resist her on the surface while actually I already accept her completely, even though that's not my intentions.

"I like you, Marika. Here, look at me"
"No, hmm, nnn...!"

She took my lips and shoves her tongue inside. She ravages inside my mouth greedily. I tried to push her tongue outside with my tongue but as if waiting, she hurriedly took the chance to entwined it with her own tongue.

I can feel my saliva are being sucked in by her rough deep kiss, I can only hear the wet sounds caused by our kisses. She used her tongue intensely and depriving the strength from my whole body just like a drug.

I no longer manage to let out any strength to resist her attack. Just like seeing her prey that already weakened and ready to get eaten, her lips form a smile. She started unbuttoning my shirt.

I tightened my lips and looking away from Aya. It was so easy to make my body obeying Aya's command that it was so frustrating. It feels like my tears will flowing out anytime.

"...Even though I already said that I don't want to, why are you doing this, Aya...I said that I won't do it, right?"
"If you said something like that with that expression, anyone would attack you. Because right now you have a really obscene look on your face"
"That's, that is a lie....Because I really don't want to do this..."

[Really?], there's the devil inside my head that questioning my own words.

[Are you sure you don't want to? Because if you really don't want this, you know you just don't have to come here. If you really don't want this, just leave her and get out of this room. But you won't do something like that, isn't it because you want this? In the end, you are happy if Aya pay attention to you, you are happy when she touches you, am I wrong?]

I can't straightly deny those words from her. Because, whoever Aya is going out with, what kind of secret she has, right now at this moment it doesn't matter for her. Right now she's only thinking about me. 

She finished unbuttoning my shirt and removing my bra. Using one hand, she restrained both my arms above my head. I really look like a little sheep that ready to get eaten anytime. 

"Because right now, you have an expression that asked to be eaten, look, you are expecting this"
"...."

I choose to shut my mouth and not giving her answer. The devil has changed her form into Aya with her teasing smile meanwhile the Aya in front of me bring her mouth closer to my ear.

"It's okay, Marika. I will do this as you wish. I'll make a mess out of you. No matter how hard you beg me, I won't stop. Because right now, I no longer can be stopped." 

While Aya is whispering on my ears, she started to touching my breasts. She keep chasing after me using touch after touch without letting me looking any place to run.

My body started to giving in to the pleasure that keep piling inside.

I no longer manage to hold my voice in. The sounds that came out of my mouth is so foreign like it's not mine.

"Ah...no, don't...ahnn...ahhhh....."

It's just like what Aya said, it looks like my body is being too honest today. By just receiving a little stimulus it gave out an instant reaction. For me to getting this sensitive might be the first time.

"No...ah, this feels weird...no, I don't like this, it's scary...."

My body won't stop shaking when I'm tried to told her. The words that I was trying hard to squeezed out from my throat went become nothing when it just make her attack rougher than before.

Her finger's movement are getting bolder, because my current body is being sensitive more than usual, every single move from Aya are making me drown into pleasure.

"Why, it's like...because, I thought Aya is....I......"
"I love you, Marika"

She whispered sweet words right on my ear.

My eyes are flickering, Aya's hands are moving from my breasts to the area around the hip, and then going slower to the lower part of my belly. She touched my thigh briefly before inserting her hand inside my skirt.

"No, it's scary...Aya...if you go further...it will make me crazy...no, don't do it...."
"Here, put your arms around my neck like this, right, good girl. You can slowly open your legs. You don't have to think of anything, just leave everything to me. I will make sure that I touch every part that make you feel good"

Just like a word of magic, my body can't resist her after she said that to me.

She kissed my eyelids that getting wet of tears. Just by that small gesture, the black mists that reside inside my chest had gone somewhere. Her lips are soft, gentle, and warm, I like them. 

"Aya...Aya, Aya..!"

While I'm calling for her name, I desperately clinging on her while kissing her lips. I inserted my tongue into her mouth to savor each of her taste. But she's so composed that she's receiving my kiss while supporting my head so I can keep kissing her. 

To keep me at ease, she gently wrap my tongue using her own tongue. 

It took all of me only for one kiss, but without showing any hardships, Aya keep make me cum without any break using her relentless attacks.

It's suffocating, it's vexing. 

I tried my hardest to stretch my arms and stroke Aya's thighs and bottoms. I moved my hands and insert my hand inside her underwear.

"No, Marika..."
"Don't want to...I also, want to touch you...I also, want to..make you feel good...."

I manage to squeezed out my words bit by bit, Aya is staring at me with that gentle smile of hers and accept my pleading. She took my hand and guide my fingers to the proper spot. Her sensitive part feels hot like it would melt my fingers.

"This is the place, Marika. Hey, do it gently, okay? But as long as it being touched by Marika, I think it would feel really good."

She taught me with a very gorgeous smile.

I think that smile is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen from her.


From there on the two of us are being drowned inside the sea of lust.


We enveloped each other's body and exchange a lot of kisses while pleasuring and indulging each other. We exchange our burning breath while sharing the surging heat on our body.

Whilst I'm moving my clumsy finger inside Aya, her voice is leaking out. Somehow it makes me happy.

"Haah, haah"
"...Haa..."

We laid our body on Aya's bed alongside each other in naked state. After climaxing many times, my body felt a pleasure that I never tasted before. My body sure did well to withstand the whole things. 

Without saying anything, we filled our time by exchanging gazes that filled with affection. Just like a blooming flower, Aya is smiling beautifully. I can feel that my face is getting red by seeing her. 

I slowly observe that passionate gaze, somehow right now, it feels pleasant.

...But, that's for another time.

No matter how good sex felt, it's still not good to force someone to do it.

"....Aya, I said that I don't want to do it"
"You're still saying that?"

She's laughing again. It's not like I'm really angry, I just want to say something stubborn, probably. In the end, I became just like what Aya said. I don't dislike it though.

It's just, even though right now we are not wearing nothing and just done being honest with each other using our body, I'm still afraid to ask her about that.

I decided to turn my back on Aya while bend my body just like a sulking child.

"Be honest with me...what do you think of me?"

I asked her using a transparent-like, an unappealing voice. This kind of girl, is totally not cute.

Comparing with the ideal scene inside my head, our body is too far apart. I actually really want to do this properly, I want to look cute in front of her. But right now, it took my all to make sure that my voice won't come out quivering.

Aya answered my question by hugging me from behind, "I like you, you are the most adorable girl, the only one I love"

She always gave me her sweet words, stuff that I want to hear. Could it be that she's far more inept in reading atmosphere? But, that's not the answer I sought. What I really want to hear is her real feelings.

"...Aya, you really areー"

Just before I finished my words, someone was ringing the bell. Aya get up from the bed, the intense air between us just vanished into nothingness in just a short moment. Aya looks like wondering what's the deal with the bell while put on her clothes.

I had a bad feeling about this. Somewhere deep inside my heart I don't want her to go, but I choose to joke around, "Whose that I wonder."
I manage to squeeze out a smile. I can keep my mood thanks to her 'confession' earlier, but, even at this time, I still tried to adjust myself with the situation.

Aya who finished wearing her clothes are heading to the front door. After she's gone I also took my clothes and wear them properly.

I tried to suppress my murky feelings and following Aya to the front door. When I'm stepping down on stairs, I can heard that Aya is arguing with someone. When I arrived at the first floor, I saw that girl.

Why.

"Oh my....? I feel like we've met before....Aah, the girl that I met at the bar! Marie, so you also did stuff with Aya, huh!"

Astalotte is standing right at the door wearing unfamiliar uniform. Just by her existence, this house became something that so different from usual. She said something extraordinary with that straightforward attitude. Considering she looks like came from foreign countries with different culture, she didn't meant anything bad by that. Probably.

She's really cute, and a good girl with over-friendly traits. It's just that she has bad timing. Aya looks troubled while folding her arms. I let out a finely made fake smile.

"It's been a while, Astalotte. Are you also one of Aya's?"
"Yup, that's right!"

She let out that bright smile that suits open-field. Out of nowhere, Astalotte said something outrageous, at least for me.

"ーSo you also Aya's sex friend, huh. Let's get along then!"

I already used to see Aya's bitter face by now, but this time it's not in her usual observing manner. Today for the first time in my life I feel a killing intent.

I quickly went upstairs to pick my bag and going back to the front door and wearing my shoes. I no longer have the energy to keep my usual appearance. 

"Well, I'll go home for now. You should enjoy your time with Aya"
"Wait, Marika. You misunderstood, this is not like what you think"

Somehow Aya's line sounds like a loser university student that get caught on cheating. Astalotte reach out her hands and hug Aya while sniffing her.

"Oh my you guys already had sex earlier!"

What a thing to said. This kid is really a wild one. Well whatever, you guys can do whatever you want.

"Listen, Marika. Hey, let me explain"
"What? Is that girl is nothing to you? Or you want to say that she's something like a relative's kid?"
"No, that's not the case"

Aya looking straight into my eyes and staring at me. What does she want, I no longer can think straight. Maybe, she realized that I already crying a lot inside.

Ignoring everything, Astalotte was following after us. This kid really is merciless.

"I've did a lot of sex with Aya! How about you? Want to do it together?"
"Good bye"
"Wait, Marika!"

I choose to ignore Aya's pleading and keep walking past her. I hurriedly heading to the station. I stomp my shoes strongly toward the pavement that it makes a loud thumping sounds. 

It's not like I was expecting her.

But when I look at behind me.


She's not coming.


*****


Translator's Note:
I don't have any really important to say, I only want to tell you guys that after I finished the extra chapter I will upload the short manga by Yukiko-sensei and the bonus 4-koma between chapters.



Also, I can't hold back with this one I'm sorry




For more detailed info about the novel click here 


<< Chapter 3 Part 2 || Chapter 4 Part 2 >>

Comments

  1. Thank you for the chapter. This one is heavy AF. Now I’m really curious about Aya relationship with Astalotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-OOH this is intense, reading the last part really feels like watching those dramas about having an affair with someone else then later got caught cheating by the other party in a really worst possible way

    also, thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a saying for this. What part of "no" do you not understand, Aya?

    Anyway, a bunch of stuff just caught up with her. As for Marika, this stage of her training is about practical experience, right? Well, this is an experience too.

    Looking forward to how this gets repaired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noooo, this f*cking cliff. I want mooore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. So it wasn't a misunderstanding. Man, is it just me or is this chapter so depressing?

    Hopefully they work it out. Thanks for the chapter!!,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hypothesis is that Astalotte is Aya's ex who is not over it and she was trying to fuck shit up between Marika and Aya on purpose.

      Delete
  6. Uwwwaaaa. I was expecting a lewd chapter. It was indeed lewd but heavy at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm surprised not more people are happy with Aya admitting her feelings to Mari.

    Guys she just said I love you. Isn't that a big deal here?

    I'm pretty sure she already knows Mari is in love with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bruh like, she be sleeping with another girl, so by default, that "I love you" meant nothing.

      Delete
  8. Dudeee that was so damn lewd, I was kinda expecting some development between Marika and Astalotte but this is just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Astalotte dear, you need to leard how to read a room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she knew exactly what she was doing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Onna Doushi to ka Arienai deshou to Iiharu Onna no ko wo, Hyakunichi kan de Tetteiteki ni Otosu Yuri no Ohanashi

Prologue