Chapter 4 (Part 2)

 

Here's the 2nd part. This chapter is an SFW one.


*****


I don't really want to go home with this mood, so I wander around and board the train without any exact destination.

I look stupid. Why should I get jealous when I learnt the truth behind the relationship between Aya and Astalotte. I don't even want to admit that this is jealousy on the first place. Even though I just discovered that everything that came out of her mouth is just a sweet lies, it's unlikely that it would impact our relationship.

I'm just getting annoyed because she lied to me. Yeah, that's it. That's why I'm getting irritated since earlier. I nod my head after I'm convinced that I found the true reason behind this agitated feeling of mine.

I need someone to listen to my complaints, I really want to pour all of my dissatisfaction to other people. But I can't really think of anyone I can share my problem with because this is about Aya.

"Ah..."

There's one person. 

I waited for the right train to get on and after a while, I arrived at Shinjuku.

That's right, I can go to that bar. When I stepped into the platform, I once again check my wallet to make sure that I bring the adequate amount of money with me. I remember that Aya doesn't have shift today. Now if I thought about it, for me to know something like her part-time schedule might be the sign that I've got too close to her.

I walked following the street just like the route she taught me the other day. I arrived in front of the bar that placed far from the crowds. The store's name can be seen clearly, [Plante a feuillage]. It's in French, I wonder what does it mean.

Considering this store is mainly for adults, I really debating whether I should really go in or not. I choose to open the door in front of me. I recall that scene when I went in that day, I don't want to repeat the same mistake, so this time I'm doing this slowly and extra careful.

Surprisingly, there's just a small number of customer inside. Maybe because it's still too early. 

Karen-san that standing inside the counter is looking at me, "Oh my."

"You are coming alone today, Marika-chan?"
"You remember my name"
"Well, that's a given. It's not possible to forget the name of a cutie like you. But it might be a problem if you come while wearing that sailor uniform"
"Ah, as expected this is bad huh"

Well, of course. While still wearing uniform, I went to Shinjuku and visit a bar. It sure makes me look like I'm up to no good.

Karen-san let out a bitter smile and pointing to the customers inside the bar, "See."

The other customers are looking at me with deadpan face while whispering, "I-It's a sailor uniform. A real high school student....!" or "D-dangerous. It's high-schooler...Cu-cu-cuteee....." any many others.

Ah, um, alright.

"It will be troubling if you excite them more than this."

Karen-san picked a cardigan from inside the counter and lend it to me. I put it on on my body. The temperature inside the store feels a bit cold, so it feels nice to wear an outer like this.

The other customers mumble in low voice, "Ah, the sailor uniform is being hidden away...!" or, "The celestial high-schooler is gone..." while sounds frustrated.
It's interesting but I want them to stop.

"Anyway, what brought you here today? Is there anything interesting happened?"

If it's something interesting, the scene just now is quite a fascinating one.

"Karen-san, one cup of a super strong sake, please"
"Don't want to. I don't want my business getting suspended by the authority"
"Then, sleep with me"
"Eh!"

Karen-san quickly covered her hands while her eyes look glistering. 

......Just now, I think I just saw her licking her lips. Is it just my imagination? Well, it might because I said something super careless at the moment.

"..........................We can't. Aya-chan might get angry at me"
"Ah, okay"

So if Aya is cool with it she really want to try it with me, huh. Now if I remember, Aya once said, "I'm not like Karen-san." This might be what she meant by that.

"High school girls are still inside my strike zone, so don't ever say anything thoughtless like that again, okay? I might ended up train your body into a super submissive sex slave that no longer could live without me and despise other people's touch after all"

Karen-san slowly rubs her well-trimmed middle finger and thumb together. She has an innocent face with a calming aura, but her choice of words really reflecting her career as an AVs actress.

For now, I order a cup of non-alcohol cocktail that she recommended. It has the same color with the afterglow seas, a beautiful orange with olive-colored at the surface.

I took a sip and it instantly gave a refreshing feeling inside my chest. This cocktail might has an effect to reduce stress after all.

"What is i~t? Did something happened with Aya-chan?"
"Err, well..."

I wonder what should I told her. I observe Karen-san's expression while thinking.

"Aya is popular, right?"
"Hmm, well she is. But all of my staffs are quite popular, you see"

I imagine Aya that gets pampered by a lot of women. It's vexing.

"So it's true, but it's not like I have any problem with that. I do know that she treasured me and I don't really care about her past relationship. But after knowing that she has a lot of sex friends and I just one of them, it really pissed me off..."

When I was pouring my heartfelt words, Karen-san looks like she was questioning something and lean in closer. But I ignore her unusual behavior, I feel like I just want to scratch off my head right now.

What am I saying toward someone that I just met twice.

"Somehow right now, I sound like a really troublesome woman"
"Women are troublesome creatures anyway. It's not really a problem."

When Karen-san is the one who said it, for some reason it sounds like it has another meaning.

"In short, you want to be someone who has an equal standing with Aya-chan, right?"
"Eh? Equal standing?"

An unexpected question hitting me so suddenly that I can't grasp the meaning behind that question well.

"You don't want her to regard you as an ordinary existence, you don't want to think about her and getting troubled alone. You want her to keep thinking about you at the same extent...You want her to become worried about you. Is this wrong?"
"Eh...umm..."

Karen-san might be true. She easily guessed what's going on inside my head. But I don't want to admit it.

"If you are saying it like that, it makes me look like I'm really infatuated with Aya"

Karen-san looking at me like questioning what on earth am I thinking.

"Eh?"
"Haa...this might be what they meant by the only one who doesn't realize is oneself...Well, whatever. It's better if you just quickly solve the misunderstandings, Marika-chan"

Karen-san smiles delightfully just like a cute witch while pointing at something behind me. When I turned my backー

"Marika"
"Eh"

She's standing behind me out of breath, she still wearing her uniform with a parka as an outer layer. She took a deep breath and sitting beside me. She then ordering a bottle of Perrier while staring at me. She made an expression just like she demanded an explanation from me, I choose to turned my face onto another direction.

"Why are you here alone?"
"I asked Karen-san to sleep with me"
"Marika..."

The air between us are getting quiet. She responded again with a surprised voice.

"....Even though we just did it a lot, you haven't satisfied yet? What an obscene girl..."
"That's not it!"

I swear the people in this bar are really good at making my head aching. The gong inside my head are echoing as a sign that I already reached my limit.

Whatever, I will face her head on. I fixed my eyes on Aya and pointing my finger at her.

"At the first place, what are you doing here. It would be great if you just do the second round with that cutie, am I wrong?"
"I already said that our relationship is not like that"
"She clearly said sex friends though"
"That's something from a long time ago"
"Our conversations earlier also a long time ago for you, right?"

 Hearing the words that came out from my mouth, Aya completely lost her temper.

"You just choose to interpret my words in a bad meaning. You don't even have the intention to listen to my explanation since the beginning"
"If the one side admit that they are in a relationship while the other side won't admit it, the probability that it's the truth is 50%. Do you have any proof that could make me believe your words?"
"If it's me I will believe everything what you said. We already joined our body after all"
"Oh my is that so, but I beg your pardon, the body and heart is two different things. It's not like I have the ability to seeing through your past and discerning the truth by having sex with you."

We are staring at each other. I would, definitely, won't ever avert my eyes before this woman.

The customers inside the store keep increasing. Karen-san tries to explain what is happening to the crowds, "It's just a stupid bickering between high school girls. Please don't pay it any mind". Hearing her explanation, I almost said my complain toward her, but then Aya is pulling my hand out of nowhere.

"I get it. Well then, I will mention the name of girls I had sex with before. Listen carefully."

I get the feeling that the whole store has focusing their ears to listening Aya's confession.

"No one asked you to do that"
"You want to know everything including my past, right? It's okay, I have no problem with that, it's not something I want to hide anyway. I never know that you have a serious case of jealousy"
"Haaah?! I never said that I was jealous!"
"Just because you were a virgin you are getting so persistent about my past women. You really are a troublesome one, but I like that part of you"
"I already said that you are wrong! I'm getting this pissed not because your past but because you were lying! You said that you are not seeing anyone but in fact you are seeing someone! You liar!"
"That's why, I already said it numerous time..Just, please listen to me, Marika"

Karen-san suddenly slip in between us and trying to calm the situation just like a referee.

"I should admit that Marika-chan is too naive here, but Aya-chan's way of thinking is also too rigid"
"I'm not like that!"
"Me too, I'm normal"

Both me and Aya turned our face away from each other. Seeing that, Karen-san is smiling while folding her arms. 

"Listen, Aya-chan's definition of [normal] is a common thing here, but please understand that it's not something common for most of the high school students. You can't force your own value to her, okay?"
"....Uh-huh"
"I will borrow her for a moment. You should also try to calm down, Marika-chan"

Karen-san pulls Aya forcefully to the back. It seems like she's getting a thorough scolding from Karen-san. For some reasons, another customers have gathered around me.

"I understand your feelings, Marika-chan..."
"Eh"

She has an appearance of an office lady with a pretty face and she's wearing a suit. She keeps nodding her head right beside me.

"It can't be helped if you are being troublesome. Because it's a given for a woman to get curious when she found out that her partner is seeing someone else. It's okay, I'm your ally!"
"No, waitー"
"I also thought the same thing! You are on the right so you don't have to apologize. You have the rights to get angry if you caught her cheating on you"
"Umm"
"That's true. Getting involved with an evil cheater at this age, Marika-chan you poor thing. That type of woman will rely on her body when she no longer has anything she could say."
"Ah, that one is true"

The conversations are getting wilder. These ladies are getting more excited. The audience are divided between my ally and Aya's ally. Somehow I get the impression that our fight are starting again but it's getting done by our representative. 

"You guys are wrong!"

I choose to let out a loud voice and the fight between the ladies has stopped, they turned their focus on me. Alright, I took a deep breath and prepare the explanation to solve the whole misunderstandings. Let's started by the most basic thing.

"It's not like I'm in love with Aya or something like that!"

Huh? I can read my surroundings so I can feel it. Somehow the atmosphere is turning into a very peaceful situation. The ladies' expressions are changing while looking at me, their face are turned into Buddha-like expressions. A few of them are patting my shoulders gently while saying something like, [Yup, that is life].

I think I also heard someone were saying, "Natural tsundere high school girl...precious..." in a very quiet voice.

"We are sorry, Marika-chan. We said a lot of boorish things to you. We will back toward our seat now and watch over you. Just do your best, okay?"
"Ah..um, yes." 

I don't really understand why these people suddenly backing down and let out an impression that they won't dare to get involved with us. I just being honest back then...I can't even feel satisfied with my action after seeing their reaction.

After that, Aya came back with face full of remorse, here comes the second round. 

"I'm sorry, Marika"

She suddenly bowing her head to me. Eh, what is happening.

"I didn't try to understand your feelings and forcing my own value to you. I'm sorry if I made you uneasy all these time, it must be hard for you right, Marika."
"Wait, wait a minute"

Why does she behave like a cheating boyfriend again. Why would she said something like that. Karen-san, just what did you do.

Aya naturally pat my head that filled with vigilance toward her. Through her hand, I feel like she's treating me like an owner that finally understand her cat's odd behavior. I can't accept this. 

The fact that I don't hate getting patted by Aya annoys me more. If I admit it, it's like I 'm acknowledging that my body is hers.

"Astalotte started to came here since around last year. She took a liking toward Karen-san. That's why back then they joked a lot about stuffs with a bit innuendos."
"...Hee"

At the end, she told me about her past. Okay then, if you want to do that I'll listen.

"She came here alone?"
"Yeah, at that time she was looking for lesbian bar that allow minors. After that meeting and few minor baits, she ended up sleeping with Karen-san"
"Wait, wait a minute"

It's the second time for today. This story escalate a bit too fast. I make sure that Karen-san that serving a customer is away from us and ask Aya in a very low voice.

"Eh, sleep, do you mean they had sex? How old is she now? She's underage right?"
"Middle school third year"

That's a crime...

"Karen-san is a really carnivorous top, if you come to her she will capture you and eat you up....that's why, you can't do something like that again. Even if you meant it as a joke she will show no mercy and make a mess out of you. I believe that you are not that careless."
"Ah, okay"

I suddenly feel chills in my body, could it be because I'm wearing her cardigan right now?

When I'm still thinking about the cardigan, Aya's eyes are swimming around like she's forcing herself to say something she doesn't want to.

"After that, Karen-san and Astalotte are started to getting along"
"?"

"Haaa," Aya let out a huge sigh. While covering her eyes, she suddenly confessed something outrageous.

"This might sounds strange, but I ended up getting involved in their relationship"
"Aya, you....is that true?"
"...I was young back then"

This is stuff from last year, right? I stare at her with a dumbfounded look, she looks embarrassed judging by her reddening cheeks.

"It's because I already know Karen-san from before that, and Astalotte was also inviting me, I thought if it was just once...but I ended up did it with them a few times. Doing it by three people were embarrassing so I decided to stop. Since then, I never joined them again, not even once. I'm not lying. But even then, Astalotte insist on calling me her sex friend, It's tiring to deny her each time she said that so I let her. She won't listen to me anyway..."

I see.

"...That's what you called sex friends right...?"
"Wrong. Because there are three of us. I'm not the main, I just acted as something like a support"

She came up with the logic I can't really understand well.

Ah, the sound of cracking inside my head can be heard. The Fuwa Aya inside my imagination really shattered into nothing. 

The only thing left about her inside my imagination...let's see. It's the Fuwa Aya that was getting lost inside the school and had no idea where she should go during moving class. She looks too approachable like that.

At the other hand, this another Fuwa Aya in front of me is looking at me with an anxious look plastered on her face. Her gazes keep swaying around and she's staring into my eyes.

"...Are you getting disillusioned?"

For her to confessed all of that stuff, she must gathered up a lot of courage. But, I'm not her so I kinda struggle to keep my own composure here.

"Uhh, well, I wonder....Something like threesome is like stuff from another world that it couldn't affect the way I'm seeing you."
"If you phrase it like that I don't know I should getting relieved or the opposite"
"I'm also confused over here. I mean, the girl I always had sex with suddenly confessed that she was in a threesome relationship before, moreover the partners are middle school student and ex-AV actress, that was...pfft"

Ah I think I reach my limit. I let out a loud laughter, this is so funny.

I always thought of her as a mature person. But after I saw her telling me about her past with cheek as red as tomato just like a drunkard, I ended up seeing her as a big child. This is so strange. 

"And then you guys ended up became sex friends. Aya, why did you accepted that invitation...Haah, my tummy hurts"

She seems become more embarrassed each time I let out a laughter.

"I don't know. I was horny that day. Also, I saw one of Karen-san's video back then so I kinda interested"

She's being too honest now. Could it be that it's not like she doesn't want to lie to me, but it's because she's so clumsy that she can't tell any lies?

"Stop, you don't have to make me laugh more than this. Hey, is it possible that you are not a pervert but simply a fool?"

I gave it my all to make a fool out of her. Aya is looking at me with her sharp gaze and shifted the blame on me.

"Marika is the foolish one"
"Nah I never did threesome"
"Can we just forget that for a second? I'm talking about you and your idea about compensated dating without thinking further about the consequences"
"For example, having someone barge into you class while bringing a scissors?"
"...Correct. If you can't predict the action of someone that you close with, what about a complete strangers? If the worst happened and you are being attacked, can you protect yourself? I bet you can't"

Her words are hitting my chest. Considering she already involved in that one accident, her words feel heavy. I'm not able to say anything.

I tried to break the silence between us.

"But it turned out alright...Because you were the one who bought me"
"...."

She turned her face away from me, judging by her suspicious attitude, it's like she implied that the whole fiasco is not just a simple luck.

It feels like getting splashed by the cold water right on my face, I came into a quick realization.

"Eh, you don't say..."

Could it be that, Aya was...

"....You were worried about me, and then decided to make that agreement with me?"

This moment might be the biggest surprise for these past two months. Aya started to make an excuse for this.

"I'm really bad at talking like this, but when Karen-san scold me earlier, she told me to just stop hide anything from you."

It's rare for Aya to getting cranky like this, I understand that she's just trying to hide her embarrassment though.

"...That's right. I was worried about you"
"Is that the truth?"
"Is there any other reasons?"
"But, I thought you just get pissed at this annoying classmate that denying the possibilities of girls' love and then you decided to give me one or two lessons. Or something like that"
"Why would I have sex with someone I hate. That's foolish"
"Eehh....?"

Well, that's a given. But, eehh...?"

This talk is just too sudden that my brain can't keep up. This is just too weird. I regard myself as someone that good at reading my surroundings after all.

"In short, you just simply wanted to hinder me from doing a compensated dating with random old men because you were worried. To make sure it works, you asked me for that [Contract] before I manage to do it for real. Is the whole stuff about girls can or can't date each other is just a convenient excuse?"
"It's not like that it has zero relevancy, but that's the gist of it."
"Why?"
"............"

Just like a baseball player that expecting her coach's instruction, she's looking at Karen-san.

Karen-san responds Aya's sign with a slight nod.

Aya is sighing, and then she's looking at me, she sighs again.

"What is it"
"You really bad at reading the situation, huh"
"Haa!?"

How dare she! Oh, and I don't want to hear that from her!

"I never misread every situation before! Haa? Are you implying that your reasons is something that so obvious if I think about it? The reasons behind your action to bought me for one million yen?! Are you saying that it's something so easy to discern if I'm using my head?!
"Of course. The proof is, well, I bet everyone in this bar already know, you are the only one who haven't figured it out"

"People that already figured it out!"
I know that everyone in this store are eavesdropping our conversation since the beginning, so I decided to take a vote.

Everyone are raising their hands. No no, nope, nope, this can't be.

"I bet you guys are just following the mood and raising your hands!"
"Listen, Marika"
"Wait, I fully understand your intention. I'm intended to solve this by myself because this fascinates me. Just give me another one week to solve this problem."
"Marika."

Aya forcefully make me looking at her, her eyes are serious. Alright then.

"Please just listen to me. I know about you since our first year"
"I see..."

I also know about you. We were in a different class back then, but I already heard a lot of rumors about you. Of course many of them is a bad one, mainly because the seniors assumed her as a cocky new student. Out of curiosity I joined my friends to visited her class only to see what kind of person is she.

I remember that Aya from back then was very beautiful.

That's why the probability that the rumors were made out of spite are pretty high. For a beauty that has a bad reputation, a place like school is too narrow for her. I felt a bit sympathy for her back then.

Well, after we were placed at the same class on the second year, it turned out that I have a bad compatibility with her brazen attitude. 

"I always saw you as someone who shines everywhere and I thought that was amazing. Everyone look like they are having fun whenever they were around you, and I also thought you were kind of cute."
"We-well, I was kind of a popular person"

She holds my hand and looking at me with that usual passionate gaze while saying something fervent like that. It makes me simply embarrassed.

"When we were placed on the same class, you instantly became the center of the class. You always took the initiative to enter the committee, and you always reached out your hand to the girls that being avoided. You always smiling while paying attention to everyone, that's why I always admired you"

This is embarrassing.

"T-That's not true. I just read the mood and make a comfortable class for everyone, because that's what I wanted. It's all for my own sake. And also, actually I really can't stand you"
"It was because I deliberately avoided you"
"...Why?"
"You know that thing from middle school, right? There's nothing good came out if I stand out, it would only invite troubles, I'm not good enough. That's why I made sure that you couldn't approach me. I don't want to make you involved with me"
"You ended up involved me in your life though"
"I had no other choice, because, you were saying something like that...As if I could holding back after that."

That tone, I'm familiar with that voice tone. It resembles my usual tone when I can't be honest. Right now, she looks like me when I'm being stubborn.


Could it be that.

Aya is.


I can feel my face is getting hotter.

This might be just me being overly conscious, but, is it possible that...eh?

I take a peek at Aya's face who has the same color as mine. I faintly asked her in a docile manner.


"Are you....in love with me?"


Aya is playing with her hair while taking a deep breath like she's buying time. I can faintly smell her scent, the smell of shampoo. Along with the usual shampoo scent, there's a mixture of faintly sweat scent. The scent that were always remained after we had sex.

I'm waiting for Aya and gulp slowly. It feels like the clock inside this bar is stopping. I no longer able to hear anything even the melody of jazz that usually flowing around.

Just like accepting her fate, Aya finally confessing her feeling to me, on a literal meaning.

"That's right, Marika. I'm in love with you. I always thought that it would be great if I could become closer to you"

Hearing that confession from her, the mists inside my heart are gone in one short moment. Behind those slowly fading mists, I see that my world has suddenly become so bright. 

Seeing Aya right now, she reminds me of a sun at the horizon. It shines so brightly that I can't looking straight at her face.



"Ee, eehh...That's...Umm..."

Aya who just finished her confession still attacking me with her honest words just like a rain of arrows.

"That's why, when I heard you want to do compensated dating, I loathe the idea. I did feel sad when you frankly said that you won't accept a relationship between girls, but more than that, I really can't help but worried about you. What if something bad happened?"

I'm looking back at my past self.

Until now, how many times I said [it can't be] in front of her, and how many times I hurt her feelings by doing that? I made her going through numerous harsh rejections right on her face.

When I realized what I did, I can't stop shaking. I proceed to take Aya's hand with mine.

"I'm sorry, Aya. I only said a lot of hurtful things to you all these time."
"[It can't be]?"

Aya loosened her cheek into a smile.

"I don't really mind. It's far more exciting when I succeed at making straight girl coming onto this side. Besides, the partner is the bright and cute Marika, that was the best"
"Uwaah, pervert"

Aya looks totally unshaken by my past rejection. Give back my feeling of remorse.

"Haah, geez...but it makes sense. When your crush suddenly said that she wanted money, of course you hurriedly pulled one million yen easily to make your wish come true. You are super rich after all."
"Rich? Me?"
"Eh? That wasn't the case?"
"Why would you think I'm rich?"

That's because, I can't really say it...that I knew it from a baseless rumor.

"Because you effortlessly pulled out one million yen from your bag...that's why I thought that must be the case"
"What was that"

She's laughing. That laugh is so dashing that it makes my heart fluttering.

"That money is the result of my part-time job here. It's something like an emergency fund"
"Eh...Then, you are just a regular high school girl with a normal view toward money?"
"I wonder...I made quite a lot after all, compared with the standard part-time jobs out there."

What a surprise...

"Eh, then you always used that emergency fund for my sake? Am I really amounted that high in your eyes...?"

Without any doubt she casually nods her head.
"Of course."

I can't believe this.

Indeed, she looked like she's enjoying her work here, the opposite of my dark history where I get sexually-harassed in my previous workplace. But still, it's one million yen, you know? It's natural if you use it for your own sake, right?

Even though over here I almost put my body into a dangerous situation for the sake of 30,000 yen bag. Geez.

Just like covering the heat inside my chest, I whispered slowly, "Aya, you like me too much"

Geez, what was that.

Uuh, I feel so happy right now. I'm happy, but.

"Is it? But I have no regret. Because I already imagine one day I would like to use that money to make the person I love happy"

Hearing Aya's words, my heart can't stop beating fast since earlier.

"I would be content if after our agreement you learned that compensated dating is dangerous so you won't dare to try doing it again. But when I think this as a chance, I did my best to make you fall for me."
"Ah, so that's why you said 'like' a lot..."

Right now, Aya's face look like someone that just passed a huge storm. She's staring at me earnestly. 

I always thought that I'm bad with that eyes.

But the truth is, I wonder...

Whenever I'm looking at those eyes, I can't calm down. But does it mean I'm bad with it? I don't think so...
It's the opposite. it's because I'm getting overly conscious when she gazed at me using those eyes.

Ah, I should give her an answer. I'm getting a bit flustered. For her to love me that much....
Aah geez, I still can't believe this. There's a huge panic inside my head.

"Um, listen, Aya....what did you think when we had our first kiss and first sex?"

Why on earth I asked her something like that.

"It's the best. I felt really glad to be alive. I'm really grateful for my parents that made me learnt aikido.

She grips her hands tightly into a powerful-looking fist. I really want her to stop imagining her parents' faces when she sleeps with me though.

Aahhー

Even though she regarded me as someone who can't read the mood, as I thought she's a lot more clumsy than me. Because we always passing each other without trying to understand our partner's intentions up until now.

"....Why"
"Eh?"

I ended up chewing her out.

"Why would you hid the most important part?! Say that first! I couldn't comprehend your way of thinking and always get annoyed at you. If you like me, say it properly since the beginning!"
"Eeh, is that really important? Isn't my feeling has nothing to do with the whole thing?"

What is this girl blabbering about.

"Of course it's important! In fact, it's obvious that your feeling is the most important thing! If you just said it since the beginning, something like money is totally irrelevant!"
"Irrelevant?"
".........Nah it's nothing"

I can't say it.

....I imagined, what if I got confessed by her on that day, I wonder what would I do. 

I insist that girls dating each other is something that can't be happened, on top of that, being confessed by Fuwa Aya that I hate. But when I picture Aya confessed to me with a red color smeared on her face...I think I would be happy.

At first I would become conceited, after all that Fuwa Aya is confessing to me. It's a given that it gave me sense of superiority.

But I bet that feelings won't lasted. If Aya launched her attack extremely just like what she did so far, I would definitely...


Definitely, what?


I would definitely...?



ーI would definitely fall in love with her?



When I arrived at my answer, my heart is beating faster so suddenly it's choking me. My chest feel painful, my vision has become narrow. There's one person on the center of my vision, Aya.

"Hey, Marika"

She touched my cheek while looking at me with that pretty face.

Just by that simple gesture, I can feel something like an electric current is running in my body. I feel like crying.

"I properly conveyed everything from the depth of my heart. Now it is your turn. What do you think? You still hate me even now?"
"That's not..."
"Say it, Marika"

I can't escape from her since I currently sitting at the corner of the counter. I realized that I'm being dishonest right now since I haven't respond to her confession since earlier.

".......I won't kiss someone I hate"

I want to be honest, but the word that came out of my mouth is so twisted. This is not what I wanted to convey. Aya who understand it well won't back off and keep on chasing after me.

"What do you mean by that?"

I want to properly say it.

"I...no longer hate you"
"Just that?"

I took a breath, my heart won't calm down it feels like it would tear my chest apart.

I timidly shake my head, I can do this!

"It's not...just that..."
"Then...do you like me?"

The hand that touching my cheek is moving to my hair, she's stroking my ear slowly. My head feels numb just by her touch.

I no longer able to hear any other sounds around me. My world is only filled with Aya.

I should say it here, because if not, I'll lost this chance for the rest of my life. I should convey this feeling to her. I can do this.

"...Yeah"

But Aya shook her head ruthlessly.

"That won't do"
"Eh..."

I'm sure that my face is full of despair right now. Looking at my current state, Aya licked her lips in an erotic manner.

"Say it properly. Hey, you like me, right?"
"Aya...you bully"
"It's because you are being cute right now. Besides, I already said my part properly"

Yeah you did. That's why right now I'm being this embarrassed, and being this happy. I can't keep this feeling for myself, I should share it with her.

That's why, I should properly say this.

This is not about the winner and loser, even though that was the case, I want to let Aya to become the winner. Remembering her devotion and love for me all of these time, I want to give her the medal.

I already decided that I will pour all of my feelings into these words.


"I"


My breath stops. Just pour all of them.

All of these feelings.



"I...like you"

The feelings are overflowing. It no longer can be stopped.

"I like you very much, I really like you, it's true that I like you. I'm in love with you"

I hug her. I can feel her in every inch of my body. These feelings won't stop.

I decided to stop being obstinate, and the result is these feelings that I no longer able to put the lid on them. 

"I'm sorry because I couldn't be honest. Because, I always thought that you didn't really care about me, I thought this feeling is only one-sided. I was sure that was the case and it's upsetting, that's why I didn't want to admit it. ..."

I just get a realization after hearing my own words.

The fact that I'm deeply in love with her.

"But now, I'm happy. Because you properly conveyed your feelings to me. I'm happy, because this feeling of mine is not just one-sided thing....I like you, I like you so much...I want to be with you together forever, from now on"

Aya pats my back gently. I don't realize that at one point I started crying. It's the tears of happiness that came out because we finally understand each other's feelings. It's the first time I feel something like this.

This is also my first time loving someone this dearly. Aya gave me a lot of first time, and at last, I able to become honest with my feelings.

"I like you...since when, I don't know. But it might be that since the beginning I already fell in love with you....Because I was always getting curious about you, and I always adore you. I'm always looking at you since a long time ago."

After all these time, Aya is still willing to love me. Knowing our love is mutual makes me, very very happy.

Aya wiped my tears with her fingers and then smiling at me.

"Thank you, Marika. Let's be together forever."

Hearing that gentle answer from her, I swiftly nod.

"Yeah. I really like you, Aya."
"Me too, Marika"

Getting carried away with the mood, we're staring at each other's eyes and bring our faces toward each other to kiss. Before we manage to do it, a palm has come between us to act as a wall. Hey that's boorish.

I frowned and looking at the palm's owner.

There's Karen-san with her hand on her hips, looking at us with a wry smile.

"That was a wonderful display of confession scene. But, you don't have to servicing these ladies by doing something more, okay?"
"Eh....?"

I completely forgot.

I throw my gaze onto the store, everyone quickly avert their gazes from us. Come to think of it, this is inside the store. Even though this store is quite dim, it's still enough to see what we did clearly. 

Uwaah....this is crazy embarrassing.

Karen-san pointing her finger at one door behind the counter while smiling. 
"That's why...do the continuation inside. Okay?"

Somehow there's a weird voices that came out from the other customers, something like, a melodious chorus that showing their disappointment...

But right now, I can't read the mood. I have something more important than reading the situation and adjusting myself with the flow. 

She's inside my arms right now, my one and only, special one.
The place where I belong, the place that formed by one million yen agreement.

I took off the cardigan and put it at the chair after folding it neatly. I turned around and stand up from the chair.

"Let's go, Aya"
"Yeah, Marika"

The two of us walk into the room behind the counter, it's a break room. When she opened the door, I can quickly estimate that the room is around 4-tatami wide (TL Note: around 6.6 sqm) with bed inside. It's just the two of us together inside this cramped room. Aya closed the door and she smiles while looking a bit embarrassed.

"I often borrow this bed whenever I stayed over. That's why the sheet are being changed regularly, it's okay. Beside, this store has a shower room, um, that's why..."

Just before Aya finished her ramble, I lay my body on the bed while facing her. I made sure that my skirt is properly placed so it won't make any troublesome crease.

"Aya"

Ah, this bed smells like Aya.

Just by figuring it out, my heart feels like being squeezed again. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, the memories of us touching each other is started to flowing inside my head.

Aya is not the only one that holding back, I also want her right now. I might...turned into a pervert. I'm sure that her perversion is spreading on me. Yeah, that must be the case. Because right now I really want her.

I opened my arms and tried to looking at her charmingly.

I just, invite her.

"It's okay. Because, I know that right now you want to do it. You were aroused since earlier, right? Hey, come here...and properly make love with me. Okay?"

She dived into my chest. 



For us who do something like this at Aya's workplace, we really are, just a pair of helpless children....♡


*****



The rest of the customers after these dorks entered the break room:


For more detailed info about the novel click here 


<< Chapter 4 Part 1 || Epilogue 1 >>

Comments

  1. --- Thanks for the chapter~ ^^

    Just saw this in nu today. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOOOSSSHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!


    now i wonder, i believe there are 2 volumes by now right? so...are those two volumes still telling the story between Aya and Marika? or it will be focused on another character??

    also, thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason, there are 2 volumes on Bookwalker, and 4 volumes on amazon.co.jp (kindle). It's the same couple on the covers of all the books.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, they will still focus on Marika and Aya where it turned into a romcom between two dorks in dating phase with a bit spice.

      Delete
    3. AAYYYY I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE MORE YURINESS OF BOTH OF THEM IN THE FUTURE!!!

      Delete
    4. Not gonna lie, given how much more of the story remains, I was kind of holding my breath when Marika decided to confess, expecting Aya to go like "PSYCH I win the bet! SEE YA!"

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the update!! Cant wait for another chapter >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chapter.
    Marika turn into heartbroken lesbian when she got into the bar after she denied it for a long time is the most hilarious thing ever. Karen san made both of them talk their heart out make her in my top list of the best wingwomen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And after several weeks of physical and mental conditioning, she was forcibly induced into loving her. How cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally joining you on that. Aya made Marika fall in love to her by forcing herself on her. I'm not saying that everything is bad and Aya is a bad person but the sexual scenes are so forced.
      I was waiting a gentle introduction to lesbianism but I get a person touching another one without her consent and make her love have sex with her without care of her feelings. And Marika being a tsundere doesn't excuse anything.

      Delete
    2. If this was real, it would definitely be numerous counts of rape and sexual assault and 100% not ok. But fortunately it's fiction and thus super duper hot as fuck.

      Delete
  6. Wahhh. Such a wholesome (?) ending (??). That was such a fun read.

    Thank you so much for picking this up. It's been a rush

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chapter
    I already want to read the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. At some point, I wonder how many of the customers bought another round and stayed for the show?

    Thanks again for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can’t wait for the next chapter
    When is it coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww~~ what a sweet and wholesome chapter. I just glad that the misunderstanding didn't get drag out too much. Also, Karen-san is the real MVP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aah, yeah. My inner fangirl was madly screaming just now (even though I'm not a girl).

    Bless this novel. Bless you, translator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That room is way too suspicious. I would have checked it for cameras first

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to admit, i come here for the yuri hard but i staying for the history, i love, really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dayuuum I hope seven seas will licensed this one for english publication!!!I would really love a physical copy of this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. At the beginning it felt like Fleetwood Mac's Little Lies.
    But at the end, it's become DJMax I Want You but with a gay twist and MoistCritikal screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha I like the confession but it's so weird that they immediately got to fucking in the break room.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh lol this chapter is too funny for me
    😂 feels like I'm the only one laughing at them while they are arguing inside the bar not to mention the other interesting costumers we have! XD

    "THOSE PEOPLE WHO FIGURED IT OUT!!!"

    Also included the 3 some I couldn't even comprehend..... the (3some videos gave the foreshadowing for me)

    I might have lost my mind here

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lmao I can't comment anything. Thanks for the translation.

    ReplyDelete
  19. "No one asked you to do that"

    It disappoints me to see that no one shouts "LET THE WOMAN TALK!" in the background. What kind of useless crowd is this?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't help but laugh reading this chapter.

    It's so beautiful but at the same time I'm dying of laughter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Onna Doushi to ka Arienai deshou to Iiharu Onna no ko wo, Hyakunichi kan de Tetteiteki ni Otosu Yuri no Ohanashi

Prologue