Epilogue (Part 2)

 

Here is the second part of the epilogue. It's an NSFW one so please refrain if you are under 18!


*****

At last, the day for our hot-spring trip has come.


Two days one night, the trip between two of us.

It would be a lie if I said my mother allowed me to go that easily, but with extra amount of effort, I somehow manage to got her permission.

From finished my summer homework early, helping around the house, also, I made a point that I'll have a trip with girl so she doesn't have to worry....

For the final card, I tried to beg and convince her, "Even though it's summer break, you are busy with work and father is on another prefecture because of his job. At this rate I'll rotting away inside the house during summer break on my second year high school!"

After going this far, my mother finally gave in to my intense amount of begging. "Just promise me to take care of yourself, okay?"


And finally.

"Please take care of me for today."
"Yeah, me too."

We met up at Shinjuku Station and boarded a train heading straight to Hakone-Yumoto Station. We arrived around noon and planning to just take it easy and enjoying the hot-spring. We ride shuttle bus from the station and get off near our inn. 

The air during summer is scorching hot, walking around mountain at this season make it easy for us to get sweaty.

My clothes for today is a white blouse combined with pleated mini-skirt. When we arrived at the inn we will change into yukata anyway, and this is my first trip with Aya so I don't want to skimp around. I have my own pride as a girl.

Aya is wearing no-sleeve shirt with a long skirt that gives of a cool impression. She's so stunning that I unconsciously staring at her. 
"Is there something wrong?"
Aya asked me because I gawked at her since earlier, I hurriedly assure her that there's nothing wrong.

"Nah, it's just I remembered that the first thing I honestly admitted about you is your good fashion sense."
"Really?"
"Yep. We had a different fashion genres but I like your style. Just by seeing the way you coordinated your clothes it's obvious that you put a lot of thought in it."
"Your eyes have a scary ability there."

She smiles at me with a face that doesn't suit her statement.

"I'll do my best so I won't getting tired by your endless compliment"
"No, that should be my line"
"No matter what you wear, you will look cute anyway, whether it's a super weird t-shirt or some character costume."
"What did you mean by that"
"Ah, I would be okay if I become someone responsible to pick your clothes. It would be fun choosing what kind of clothes that look good on you, of course I'll also do the underwear. For a life time."
"That's a violation to Article 13 of the Constitution of Japan! I have the freedom to choosing my own clothes!"
(TL Note: A very useless trivia. Article 13: "All of the people shall be respected as individuals. Their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness shall, to the extent that it does not interfere with the public welfare, be the supreme consideration in legislation and in other governmental affairs.")

When we done bickering around, we arrived at the inn.

We choose this inn together, they just re-opened after done remodeling for most part. The front desk is sparkling it makes my high-school self felt out of place. But, right now I have this crazy beauty with me so the overall result is a huge victory (what victory?)

Since we are still student, we properly hand the documents including our parents approval. When we done with the administration, they lead us to our room.

We reached the inner part of the long corridor where our room is placed. The inn-keeper left us after greet us with a smile, "Please enjoy your time"

"Uwa, this really feels like a hot-spring trip! This traditional room!"
"You're right"

After put her luggage in the corner, Aya pour the water into the electric pot and boil them. Then, she poured the tea like she already used to do it.

Meanwhile I, what is this called, this thing that placed behind traditional sliding screen where there's small desk with two chairs facing each other. I enjoy my time there, ah I know, it's called Hiroen.

"Ah this feels so good. We picked a right room"
"You're right"
"Aya you too, come here. The space in front of me is empty you know. Let's take a picture together"
"Yeah yeah"

She came while bringing the tea for each of us. 

I'm looking for a good angle for doing a selfie....

"Somehow this is...."
"Hm?"
"When we sit together like this, rather than a lovers, ain't this feel like we are married couple..."

Ah this is a little embarrassing...

I tried to fool her from noticing my burning cheeks by sipping the tea Aya brought with her earlier. I just realized that this is our first trip as a lovers...I completely got into the trip between friends kind of mood since morning that I forgot. Ah not good, I'm starting to being super conscious with the whole situation.

Just like noticed that I let my guard down, Aya swiftly lean her body toward me and stole a kiss. It surprised me when I suddenly feel the sensation of her glossy lips.

"Wa-wait, Aya...We just arrived..."
"Because you suddenly become embarrassed and it's cute, that's why"
"Ge-geez...don't pushed the blame on others, you just want to do it, right...You really don't care about the TPO as long as you have the urge to do it." (TL Note: TPO = Time, Place, Occasion)

I keep complaining while pouting to hide my embarrassment. My girlfriend who really turned on right now somehow already move quickly to laid out a futon.

U, Uhmm......

"H-hey, the sun is still bright out there"
"Hurry up it's not the time to just standing there"
"Eh...she's being super eager right now....."

Aya quickly took off her clothes and left her with one piece of a thin camisole.

A white skin just like a porcelain, a nicely shaped bottoms that fitted under her lingerie which make her body looks more tempting. She's really hoping for this. Hiee...

"This trip's main purpose is to make you understand after all"

A well-carved beauty like Aya is sitting on the futon in the middle of traditional room, somehow....it feels like it would triggered something inside me. Even though we are both girls, I still unconsciously swallowing my own saliva because she's that gorgeous.

"Or, is it because you afraid you will lose so quickly that you don't want to come here? It's not a problem, you know. There's still plenty of time, should we play something more child-like?"

I think I just see a pair of devil-like horns between her hairs while she provoked me using that annoying smile. As expected, it irked me so much, who said that I'm afraid!

My embarrassment was defeated by this burning fighting spirit, I took off my blouse and it left me with a pair of underwear.

I set the air conditioner's temperature a bit lower and sneak inside the futon where Aya is waiting.

"So impatient. You are being too desperate for this, don't you think? It won't really matter, whatever you do I won't fall [thoroughly]. Fufun~ I will make sure to turn your effort into nothing."

Aya climbed on top of me kissed me. She placed both her hands on my ears, I can hear the sounds of our tongues entwined so clearly like it's echoing inside my head.

The seconds our lips parted, I can feel the tears are welling up.

U-Umm, as expected from her battle mode, she became so rough from the start. This much, is nothing...If it's only for two days and one night I can counter them.

"There's one thing I would like to clarify"

Her cheeks are bright red, she licked my cleavage, I can feel a burning sensation from her breath. 

"I want to do this not for the sake of that battle, but because I like you."

She's looking at me with that passionate gaze from above my body. 

"It's because I like you that I want to make love with you, it's because I like you that I want to make a mess out of you. Remember this."
"...Um, yeah"

This, this might be dangerous.

Up until now, it feels good even though when we were doing it for the sake of just having sex. But if right now she touches me with that fiery feelings...

Can I manage to endure her attacks?


The cries of cicadas and the strong light from the sun are entering our room. Aya is looking at me and proceed to take off my underwear.

She moved her head and sucked the tip of my breast. That gorgeous-looking Aya is getting so engrossed with my breasts it makes me feel weird that I unconsciously let out my voice.

"Our room is quite far from the other room, you don't have to hold back your voice. Just let it out aloud."
"That's, don't...say it, like that..."

This is not good. I got swallowed inside her rhythm. The sensation is similar with getting sucked in into the whirlpool of pleasure.


"Marika..."
"Nnn...nn, fuh...aahhh...."

We spent the rest of the day by having a...leisure...? sex until evening. The sun has already set when we stop doing it. Aya's skin has turned into maple-colored due to her high temperature. 

Both of us are soaked in sweat, and probably, our scent is a bit too much. I really want to dip into hot-spring before we had our dinner....I tried to think to shake off this feelings of pleasure from my body.

But still, Aya, she was being intense. Her attacks today is just so different with her usual. 

"You were being too rough...what if my body getting sore by tomorrow and I can't stand up because of you?"
"I'll gladly carry you home"

...It's really plausible that she would do that. I took a bottle and gulp it to replenish my water need. I put back the bottle with a sigh while Aya is looking at me smugly. I stared at her with eyes full of resentment.

"What was that, Aya...You were holding back all of these time.....?"
"When we did it inside my room, our voices will easily leaked out. But when we are here, I no longer have to worry about that and I can do my best."
"You can do your best...."

Aya once again came closer. Her eyes are glittering so brightly.

"Well, let's do it once more. I will do my best to make you feel it a lot that you'll lost your mind."
"Uhh...Just don't overdo it, please"

At least I already asked her once, but she's a bully so she won't do it as I requested. 

It seems like that our day will ended just by doing sex.




Our room has a private bath, that's why I really intended to wash off these sweats before we have a dinner, but.....

"Nnn, nnm...nn...aahh!"

Aya made me sit on the edge of the tub and she forcefully opened my legs and she sat there. I came a few times before but she won't let me off.

"No, no please stop, I already...no, ahh, cum again...no, it feels good, no, stop...aah!"

My hips are shaking by the intense sensation, I desperately shake my head and begged her to stop but she didn't care. She keep going and forcefully make me cum again and again.

"~~~~~"

My body released all the tension once I came again. I really look like a little girl when Aya is on her peak performance.

I thought I could manage something but that's not the case at all. My body reacted easily just by her one touch. On top of that, whenever she's done messing with me she would kissed me tenderly. That's why whenever I cum I relentlessly opened my arms to hug her tight.

My expectation will soaring through the skies whenever I received her kisses.
Ah, no...she is being rough again....

Aya would definitely attacked my weak spot, she perfectly controlled my body into the peak of pleasure.

Whenever I thought that I was close, she would stop her hand's movement. After that I would become anxious and when I'm least expecting her, Aya would touched me with an intense force unlike her previous movement. The sudden stimulus would instantly made my body reacted, I feel like my inside turned into magma that could erupted anytime. Even now, the heat are swirling inside my body.

Aya swipe my drool and deliberately showing it to me while still looking at me. 

"Hey, look at this. You really are enjoying this right, Marika?"
"Uhh..."

It's embarrassing. I can't say anything, not even one word to her.

Just, just a bit more. It's so close, but Aya wont move her hand again.


I started to feel frustrated, when I decided to just beg her to put an end to this unbearable feeling, Aya is getting off from my body. She kissed my cheek lightly and smiling.

"It's almost time for the dinner. Let's go"
"..........Ah, um, okay......yeah"

I only manage to nod, I can't think clearly due to the fuzzy feelings in my head and body. We washed our body properly this time and wore our yukata. Then, we headed to the dining hall. During those period, my body is trapped between sweet numbness that won't leave my body.

"Hey, Aya"
"What is it?"

I tried to tug her yukata a little while facing her. She smiled at me beautifully that I find it a bit lurid, I choose to not saying anything.




When we entered the dining hall, most of the tables are already occupied. We showed our dining hall pass and the waiter guide us to our table.

"Apparently, their roast beef is pretty good"
"O-Ooh, is it? I'll looking forward for the foods then"

We choose a dinner set plan. While waiting for our dishes, we talked about a lot of trivial stuff. But my body won't calm down since earlier that I can't properly spoke during our time together.

"Marika? Marika?"
"Eh, ah, sorry. W-what is it?"
"Let's try the main bath after this, is what I said....Fufu"

While smiling at me, she sneak her hands under the table when no one can see them. She slowly stroking my thighs.

"Wait...."

Just by her simple touch, I fell like I can't hold back my voice. I pushed my hands on my mouth to keep my voice down. I feel my tears are already came out and I glared at her.

"For you to do something like that in here, are you insane....?"
"It seems that it turned out to be very effective, huh? When I stopped touching you at that point."
"........"

As I thought that was intentional....This jerk.....

While showing a calm face just like a noble lady, she exude an erotic pink aura that only I can perceive. 

"Do you want to continue where we left of right after we done with the dinner?"
"Th-that's...not really"

Finally, the waiter came with a lot of Japanese Cuisine we ordered. It looks perfectly same with the sample pictures we saw the other day, looks delicious.

"Get off your hands of me, the food is here. Now eat and stop saying weird things."
"Okaay, let's eat."

I tidy up my hair and started eating. The taste really pleased my palate the moment it touched my tongue. I used up a lot of energy today so I was really hungry. When I imagined what will happen after this, I savor each dishes and make sure that I ate all of them.

"Huh? You hate tomatoes, Aya?"
"I'm not really good with the raw one. I'm perfectly okay with sauce or soup"
"Huh, I see. By the way, I'm okay with both"

Aya stabbed her tomato and then hold it out in front of me.

"Aaahn"
"Eehhh....?"

I looked around me, there's a lot customers that bring their families here!

"Being shy?"
"Nah, if it's only a funny exchange between friends I'm cool with it...but...with Aya, it feels...lewd"

I manage to said it despite being this embarrassed. Aya won't stepping back and with a stronger gaze she's pushing that fork on me. She's really persistent at time like this. Rather than getting stuck in this situation, I choose to surrender and opened my mouth.

"........Nnn"

Ah, the sourness is pretty strong.

"Good girl, Marika"

I get praised by Aya, I feel pretty complicated right now because when she praised me like that it makes me happy...

Not good, she's getting cocky because I keep let her doing as she pleases.

"....Well, you also did good today."

I said it while keeping my composure.

"Doing something like that, is kind of hard for you, right? The one who keep doing it is bound to be more tired than the one who get done, right? Moving your fingers without any break is quite tiring, right? I don't really know though"

I raised the flag for the injury time of our battle earlier in the futon, be thankful. Then, Aya's reponse is...let's see.

"Not really, I think. It's okay. I trained for it after all"

Fuwa Aya. The woman who proved martial arts training that supposed to strengthen her muscle power also doing great at supporting her sex life.

"Rather than me, Marika"

Right now, Aya put up an expression just like a master whose scolding her maid.

"You were being so desperate to hold back your voice back then, came for few times, also having your body trembled that much. I know you really want to hurry and go back to our room, but for now let's enjoy the dishes and rest your body, okay?"
"Ugh"

She ended the injury time with a deadly finishing move. Along with the tenderness of the roast beef, I also tasted the flavor of defeat.

"Somehow....it always turned out like this, huh? Between you and me."
"Marika as an undisciplined temptress bottom while me as the attacker"
"Sorry I don't really understand with that specific choice of words...What I mean is we always being stubborn, and then provoking each other. At this rate we might ended up in a very nasty fight...is what I think"

Aya shook her head after hearing my miserable future prediction.

"It's not the same"
"Is it?"

She's smiling at me kindly.

"Because your voice is kinder now"
"I don't really notice something like that myself"
"If it's me, I know. I'm always looking at you after all"

The area around my hips are tightening again because she suddenly let out that kind voice.

After that incident at the bar, she sure always be honest with me and never hide anything. She's being too straightforward right now that the moment where I'm getting embarrassed increased drastically.
But, I see.

"That's...of course it would change. I am your girlfriend, more or less..."

I think I understand now, as long as I have this feeling of 'like', everything will turned out to be okay. For example, even though my partner is also a girl just like me....or something like that?

"Marika"
"Y-yes?"

Aya is looking straight at me, I do aware that I just said something crazy embarrassing just now. I can see a fiery blaze inside that eyes.

"W-what is it?"
"Let's go back. I really want to mess with my adorable girlfriend right now"
"We haven't eat the dessert yet!"

She grab my wrist strongly it horrifies me. I really don't understand her switch. But at this moment I started to realized that as her girlfriend I might need to train my body.




Just like her declaration earlier, or should I phrase it as just like what she promised earlier. She really doing as she pleases the second we stepped into the room. Just like a pet that offered their stomach to get patted by their owner, my body keep being honest responding to each of her touch. My voice are getting louder, just like a pet that rejoiced because their owner's intense touches.

No one know this side of me, whether it's my father, my mother, or my friends, this me is only for Aya. This me exists to get touched and satisfy Aya's desires. This me, right here right now is formed from our time together, when we joined our body like this.

It seems like we already done everything and fulfilled Aya's desires, at that moment that's what I thought....It turned out that my experiences is still far from enough, but that's for another time....

We were doing it so intensely that we didn't have the chance to dip into the main bath. I don't know when, but at one point I fell asleep.



The sun shines brightly through the window. I slowly opened my eyes.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't wearing anything when I almost passed out last night but right now I properly wear my yukata. It looks like I should thank Aya for doing a lot of stuff after I fell asleep.

"....Ah"

I found Aya whose looking at me, I can see my half-asleep state through the reflection from her eyes.

"Aya, you weren't sleeping?"
"No, I just woke up earlier"
"I see"

I moved my body a little and then crawled into Aya's futon and snuggled up on her.

"What time is it?"
"Umm, it's around 7 at the morning. It's okay if you want to sleep more"
"Okay"

Aya slips her hands around my chest while gently caressing my head. It's warm, and it smells like Aya.

"Hey, Aya"
"What is i~t?"
"You see, I like you"
"Me too. I like you, I really like you"

It's been 100 days since our first proper conversation. The last day to make me thoroughly fall in love with her. I spend this moment blissfully while enveloped inside her warm body. 

"Haa"
"Is it cold?"
"Somehow it feels like you completely got me"

I tightened my hug around Aya's figure. She has a bountiful chest, a slim waist, smooth skin, it really is a girl's body. A body just like mine.

"Hey, do you always prefer girls since back then?"
"Hmm..."
"Ah, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. That was sudden, right? I was thinking about myself, y'see. What if one day I suddenly stop being in love with you, what would I do. I was being anxious by myself." 

Because, this love I'm feeling right now is something I always regarded as a mistake and not normal.

I asked Chisaki about stuffs, I thought a lot of things by myself, in the end, I had arrived at one conclusion.

"....That's why I really wanted to [thoroughly] in love with you. When I'm being yours, I no longer should be afraid about what will happen in the future, that's why...."
"......Marika"

Aya kissed my forehead, her smile is a lonesome one when she's looking at me.

"What about now?"

Her voice sounds calm, but I can feel an uneasiness from her. 

That's why, I...

"Um...but right now I think this doesn't have anything to do with something complicated like that. Whether my partner is a boy, or someone else, it would still be the same. It's just simply that I want to treasure this feeling of love that I currently have."

I rest my body on Aya's body, hoping that my answer will reach deep inside her heart.

"If you told me to not worry about anything from now on, it's a bit impossible, I think...But at least, for now I'm pretty sure that there's no one else in this world that held me dear and love me as much as you. After we do this trip, I can guarantee that much.
"...I see. Okay, I'm glad that my efforts came into fruition"

Hearing that contented voice of hers, I can't help but laughing. Up until here, this morning really feels like a moment happiness, it was really the best morning.

"Then, what do you think about girls dating each other?"
"...........Ugh"

Aya changed her position and leaning on me.

Aya's kindness and Aya's cruelty appeared at the same time. The arms around my neck just like a tie that binds me around.

"Hey, Marika. What do you think?"

I never and won't ever say this, but I like seeing Aya when she's on top of me. This moment when nothing else other than me matter in her eyes.
I feel like I have no place to escape from her, so I can be honest right now.

"It can be...."
"Nn, clever girl"

In the end, our 100 days battle ended up with her glorious victory. 

But it can't be helped, it's okay.

Aya is no longer an enemy, she also not a stranger, her happiness is also my happiness.

I lightly getting up from my futon and sneak my hand around Aya's body. I bring my mouth closer to her ears and whispering sweetly at her.

"Actually, you make my body remembered a lot of things, that's why I think I no longer can be apart from you...."

She let out a complacent smile, it looks like I will get pushed down since early morning.





Hey, Aya. From now on, you should only looking at me, okay?
Let me keep on thoroughly loving you.



With this, my 100th day ended up with a major defeat, but our 100th day ended up with glorious victory.




And we lived happily ever after.


*****





Translator's Note
These girls were fuc*ing like rabbit I'm starting to get worried.
Anyway the bonus (Aya's POV) will come later. Oh, and I'll also working on the second volume.


For more detailed info about the novel click here


Comments

  1. After read Marika’s reason of continuing the battle, I really understand that insecurity. Glad that both of them decide to savior the happiness of their relationship instead of bother to much about it. In the end Marika had the most satisfying defeat ever.
    Thank you for the chapter. Looking forward to their story after this. >w<

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it can't be helped, it's okay.
    Aya is no longer an enemy, she also not a stranger, her happiness is also my happiness.
    ___

    ngl author hooked me so hard with that line.
    That, folks, is how you should depict romance story.

    What a blissful story to welcome a blissful day.
    Thank you for your hardworks, translator.

    PS: I must confess I had been F5-ing this site every few hours since yesterday lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still really unsatisfied with this. I mean, didn't she basically just fuck her until her need for pleasure outweighed her want to resist? She literally just got fucked into submission? If Aya stopped touching her for a week she'd probably become so desperately obsessed she'd admit to anything Aya wanted. That's not love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not wrong if you interpret it that way, but I hope the bonus story can answer your question, and if it's still unsatisfying I think that's just the way it is.

      Delete
    2. I'm a stupid sucker for punishment anyway so it's not like I'm going to stop reading, but I'll probably stop commenting, can't let my bias ruin others enjoyment just cos I'm a little bitter.

      Delete
    3. It's important to note that she admits defeat while sane and more importantly, next to character compatibility, sexual compatibility is crucial for a long term relationship. Somebody with low libido can not keep one with high libido unless their character allows "cheating".

      Both of course have high libido here and their characters match. Marika is competitive and Aya is basically a sportsman. Both are possessive and one is an excellent sub while the other is the dom who knows when to be kind and when to be rough. While mentioned less, Aya is very sweet to Marika during dates.

      Love is not "You must not be dependent, not be possessive, must not fight, not be or do X", instead properly arranged marriages tend to be happier because one pragmatically matched characters and sexuality. People often mock those who mention their high libido/preferences during something like blind dates but, again, a healthy sex life requires a matching pair, not limitations that leave one unsatisfied.

      Delete
    4. I think the argument against that can be best summed up by the sentiment "I'm not in love with girls, I'm in love with Aya" if it was purely about just being able to match her (forcibly increased) libido, then I'm pretty sure one night with Astalotte or Karen and she'd be in their arms, as the object of her "desire" would change. But that's just my thoughts on a relationship based almost entirely around physical conditioning with sweet treatment on top.

      Delete
    5. I had typed out a long, better collected addendum but thanks to the internet it was eaten.

      TL:DR?

      When you crave attention, affection, when you have been coaxed and convinced that this is what you want, this is who you are. You will form attachment. You will want to do whatever they say to stay in their reach, in their good graces, so that they will give you the pleasure they forced you to crave.

      Marika may be accepting of it, but she's fictional, at the authors whims.

      I'm not fictional, and when I went through round after round of mental conditioning from someone who "loved" me? Becoming the person most ideal for them, who they desired to make me into?

      It nearly ruined my life, and I'm lucky I got out of it.

      This isn't a cute of wholesome relationship. Sorry if my bias is personal or a bit of a buzzkill.... I'm just a little tired of the "This is so cute" "aw how lovely"...

      Enjoy the story.

      Delete
  4. A beautiful ending for a beautiful stort

    ReplyDelete
  5. "These girls were fuc*ing like rabbit I'm starting to get worried."
    HAHA true, just the other day I suddenly got a recommendation about a rabbit's sexual drive in Youtube and it was hilarious and horrifying at the same time. well, this problem about their sexual's life and perception of their love will be settled in the next volumes I think, also I'm sure even tho their relationship's on the line...they'd def made up and become together again...it looked like a mere child play type of romance like that anime where they're just 5 grade at elementary school, but they're talking straight up from some sort of serious drama about the love of their life or "others won't do it has to be the one that I love" or smth. basically Aya and Marika's love-life is still growing and I believe they'd reach the point where they can realize what's it that they wanted the most and their wishes are on a rhythm that kinda thing hence I'm not worried at all...judging from the personality of the author and their writing style...yup they'd def got their HAPPY ENDING for sure. the seriousness in this novel won't affect the settled of an ultimate-absolute ending...however, both parties parents might be ended up as the biggest threat to this main ship goal. Welp, this won't do. I can't possibly be a paranoid Andy now...what a stereotype indeed...let's just we'll get there eventually anyway...




    thanks for the translation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the translation. Really enjoyed the first volume and can't wait for more. People might say it was a bit rapey at first but I don't mind this kind of thing at all. It's also written as an over the top romcom like Watanare so I can totally get behind this. Might be one of my favorite Yuri LNs. But damn, MC is denser than every black hole. I'm glad she finally realized things in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I never and won't ever say this, but I like seeing Aya when she's on top of me.." A perfect line for someone who will forever be a bottom..����

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am I crazy or is the artist for the illustrations the same person who does A room for two??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Onna Doushi to ka Arienai deshou to Iiharu Onna no ko wo, Hyakunichi kan de Tetteiteki ni Otosu Yuri no Ohanashi

Prologue