Prologue


And it's time for Arioto's second volume! Enjoy!



*****

"Nope, not happening. Girls dating each other, can't be happening!"

Crap. I hurriedly shut my mouth right after I said it.

But no, nope, we can't. It's all Aya's fault anyway. Anyone would react like me if she said something like that.

Because.

"You asked something like “Is it okay if we told everyone that we are dating?” It's impossible. It can't be."

I closed my manga and looked at her with a worn-out gaze. It is early afternoon during our holiday, in Aya's room.

Summer break has ended, but there are clear differences between the period before summer break and after. Which is our relationship, and our sense of distance.

Fuwa Aya is a second-year high-school student, and she's my classmate. Her beauty is on the level where she would place first in [I want to have an appearance like that] ranking. 

Anyone would envy her beautiful skin and smooth hair, also that pair of large eyes. Even though her appearance is something that is longed by a lot of women, the related party doesn't realize her gorgeousness, not even a bitー

ーAnd this is Fuwa Aya,  my lover.

A lot happened after Golden Week and it made our relationship better than before. Umm, to be honest, it's a lot different than the usual getting friendlier...what was it again. It's a relationship where I got bitten by her poisonous fang in just 100 days, I guess?


Hearing my strong rejection, Aya who's sitting right in front of me looks sullen. She looked at me like someone who's on a diet but her partner leisurely ordered a parfait, that kind of stare.

"That's your favorite phrase huh? [it can't be]"
"...Because, you were suddenly..."
"Is it really strange? I don't understand the reasons behind that attitude of yours."

Hearing her tone that implied that I was being too mindful just triggered something inside me.

Hah, listen here, you...

"You surely understand, right? No, we are on the stage where I asked you to understand!"

Do you want to officially announce that we are dating? In front of everyone?

Even though we are both girls? Moreover, both of us are the center of attention in our class, right?

"It won't go well, the class will turn into a glacial era once we begin being buddy-buddy like that!"
"Reasons."

Is she being serious?

Nah, wait, I understand. I should explain this well to her.

"You worked at a lesbian bar, so you might be unfamiliar with a smaller world like school. You might have a lot of different views when you spend your time in school compared with other students."
"Yeah."

Her face looked like saying that kind of thing is common sense that even grade schoolers can comprehend. If you already know that much, you won't insist on coming out, right?

"In the first place, we don't know what kind of reactions would happen if we announce that we're in a relationship, right? Either it'll invite some weird stares like they are looking at pandas or weird rumours, those kinds of things are troublesome, don't you think?"
"It would be okay if we just ignore them, though."
"Be mindful about your human relationship!!"

I choose to yell my anger toward the carpet below me.

It's a fact that I date her, and I also like her.

L-like...yup, like. It's super embarrassing to say it directly, but...I like her. Yeah. I can be honest inside my head.

But, Aya is oblivious to something like this. From now on, I'm sure we will have a lot of differences like this, it will be tiresome.


The mood inside this room turned cold, even though it felt warm and nice until a few moments ago.

Why did I date her again...? Even though we hold different values over something like this.

While I frustratingly hung my head, Aya moved toward my side. Just like hugging a pillow, she easily placed her arms around my hip. What is she doing?

"Even if you do this, it won't make me agree with your idea."
"Uh, no, I just want to touch you."
"I see..." 

Just her usual behavior, huh.

That's right. This girl, she really doesn't care about her surroundings.

While she's touching me everywhere, I feel exhausted and let out a huge sigh. Seeing me, Aya didn't care and kept being faithful to her desires.

From my hip, she moved her hand to my bottom and stroked it slowly. Her other hand is groping my thighs. Even though we are both girls, this level of body touch is not something you normally do with your friend.

Geez, she is doing everything as she pleases. Even though I'm not in the mood to do something like that...

Then, should I show that I don't want this...? But...

Aya's touches are gentle, and my body already reacted to her touches. I'm being too mindful to not show any reaction, but it only makes me more focused on her movement.

But, well, considering that I am wearing a mini skirt and my favorite light shirt, I should admit that this outfit is a bit inviting.

Could it be that, right now, she misunderstood my intention just like usual?

I should set this straight.

"Let me say this."
"Uh-huh."
"I'm not wearing this because I want you to tease me."
"So it's not?"

Hearing her sweet-induced voice only irked me.

"Of course! This is part of my hobby, how I style and dress myself!"
"You see, have you ever thought that fruits are kind of amazing?"

What's happening, Fuwa Aya.

Fruits. Is she referring to those apples or oranges?

"It's not like they grow because they want to be eaten by humans, but for humans, they are very delicious. That's why fruits are amazing."
"...Is there any correlation between my fashion and that?"
"Not really?"

She let out a graceful smile. Was she just implying that I grew finely for the sake of getting eaten by her? Really, Fuwa Aya?

"You really are...haa I'm tired."

Just like changing the camera filter, Aya's expressions also quickly changed.

She leaned closer with that uneasiness in her eyes and staring at me.

"...Do you hate me now?"

Uuu...

No, that's, no one said that you know.

"I don’t, but..."

In just a short moment, she pulled me into her arms, and the annoyance I felt since earlier was gone in an instant.

"Then, do you like me?"
"...You see, there's a huge space called [whatever] between hate and like."
"So, like?"

Grrr.

She stares at me using her upturned eyes, so she wants to get spoiled.

"It...leaned onto the like side..."
"Once again."

We are not dealing with the electronic appliances trade, you know.

"Aaah, geez. I like you! I won't say it anymore! Okay! Let's just stop!"
"Nn, I also like you, Marika."
"Geez..."

She held my hand and rubbed it slowly. She also rested her head on my shoulders and then kissed my nape lightly.

Yeah yeah, just like a kitten, how cute, how cute.

Today I came over because I only want to read manga, but we ended up doing stuff like this...But well, it's not like I hate these kinds of things.

"You won't agree no matter what?"

Nn...? For a moment, I was lost.

Aaah, the topic about announcing our relationship. I thought that talk was over.

"Is there any merit in doing something like that anyway?"
"There is."

While stroking my hair gently, she puffed up her big chest.

"It will make sure that everyone knows you are mine."
"No...that...is really whatever, right?"

She said something so dumb that I missed my chance to retort back that I'm not hers.

"From now, there'll be a lot of events like cultural festivals, or school trips. I bet you'll also go on a graduation trip after we graduated, right?"
"That's right. With Yume and Chisaki, probably."

That's why I need to work hard on my part-time job, is what I wanted to say but I had a hunch she'll merrily say she would pay for everything, so I shut my mouth.

Last month, I turned down her one million yen when she almost gave them to me. After all, it's the result of her part-time job, the money she slowly gathered for a whole year.

Aya let out a serious expression since earlier, so I peek at that face from her side. I can see her long eyelashes, it looks soft. Her eyes look like staring at something far away.

"I just thought that it would be lonely if you're going to have fun with your friends without me on your side."
"Uuu...that's..."

Even though we are in the same class. She said it under her breath. I really understand her feelings, but...

Looking at that downhearted expression, I still won't change my mind.

"Wait. If that is the case, we don't have to announce our relationship, right? Just being good friends in class is good enough, don't you think?"

Aya suddenly looked at me like she's pitying me. What happened.

"Because, Marika, you are a temptress bottom, and you are easy to handle. I can't calm unless I put a collar around you in case someone managed to sweep your feet and crossed a certain line."
"Hey, you!"

I let out my frustrated yell toward her. She calmly said it like she's doing a speech from the top of an election car. I can't accept this!

"So we go back to this topic again! I don't really care about what you called temptress bottom, but what did you mean by easy to handle!? I won't be easily swayed by another person, you know!? I've never done a threesome before! The one who has a huge cheating potential is you!"
"I won't do something like that again, I already have a lover anyway. But Marika, you are...like, you have this specific pheromone to draw lesbians..."
"There's none!"
"There is. I'm sure of it."

When I looked at that strong gaze, I started to consider the truth between her words. Huh, is it? Really? Is there really something like that? Ha! I can't! I'll get swayed by her words and that's why she called me easy to handle. Stay strong, Sakakibara Marika!


"Listen, even though you perceive me as an easy person, um, I'm...your girlfriend, okay? Please trust me, won't you?"
"Of course I trust you."

She hugged my arm and placed her head on my shoulder, her hair strands touching my nose. I can smell her scent, and that scent instantly filled up my chest.

"I’m just worried that someone might fall in love with you. Because you are cute."
"Uuu..."

The worrywart Aya, This isn’t the first time. She had an idea to buy me with one million yen pushed by that side of her after all.

"But it's not like I'm as cute as what you said..."

Right after I said it, I realized.

"Wait, no! This isn't meant as some sort of bait to make you praise and spoil me more, okay?"
"You are cute."
"That's not what I meant!"
"You really are cute. The most adorable. From the top of your head to the tip of your toe, everything is cute. There's nothing to spare from your body, even your cells are perfectly adorable."
"...I don't even understand what you were saying."

She hugged me from behind, I can feel her heartbeat. She showered me with her feelings and it gently affected my feelings .

...But this, she's doing this so she can smoothly deceive me later, right? Well, whatever.

"F-for now, let's focus on making friends before we're being open with our relationship."

I slapped her hands that were having fun with my breasts amidst the confusion. I want to set this straight before we went into another thing.

If we keep confronting each other, I'm sure I'll end on her mercy, so before anything happens let's keep this in a grey area.

Aya lightly twisted her neck after hearing her new homework from me. The sunlight that came from the window made her soft hair look glimmering.

"Friends."

She said it like she’s an extraterrestrial being with zero knowledge.

Then, this beautiful extraterrestrial being is sticking her cheek on mine.

"What should I do to become friends?"
"Really? We started from there?"
"I have my answer, but you look like you have a high standard for it."

I wonder. But, I think it's kind of true...? I don't really know though.

"Well then, I think it’s better if we start with Yume and Chisaki...If you manage to get along with them, we can act freely and we can go on our graduation trip together. Also, our time together in school would increase."
"Nn."
"And that's why, first of all, let's start from the appearance...but...you don't have any problems with that."

Once again, I stared at her from the top of her head to the tip of her toe.

I don't know where she bought her clothes, I bet it's from an expensive store. Today she wears a shirt with a frilly culotte skirt. She chose to coordinate her clothes like university students…but it could pass as an adult fashion.

Aya always looks pretty and cool. I'm envious of her.

"Honestly, it's a lot of work and pain in the ass since we are a group of girls...I'll help you but the result depends on you."
"I got it."

She nods her head. 

Inside this room, she declared her determination in a low voice.

"I'll do my best."
"...Fuun."

I turned my body to face her, I can't help but tease that serious expression of her that looks like a student who prepared for their entrance exam.


"Even though you said that school is a place to study."
"That feeling hasn't changed."

She strengthened her hug and peppered my nape with kisses. It’s ticklish. If she keeps doing this, even I won’t be able to resist at this rate.

But what she said after this, made me kinda happy.

"In school, I can meet you. Also, I want to try liking the things you like after all."
"Eh?.....That kind of reason? I-I see..."

When I received her direct feeling, I couldn't help but let my expressions fall apart.

Somehow...it's quite...no...it's making me...very happy.

I like school, and when I know that Aya isn't really interested, I don't really mind about that, but...Aya thinks that she needs to change. Just like me who has my world expanded after I met her.

I tried to imagine our group but with Aya inside. I'm sure that there must be a lot of obstacles if we want to make it come true...

But, once we’re able to do it, I'm sure my days will get more enjoyable. I had fun with my current school activities, but with her, I bet it would become much more fun.

Yeah, as I thought, I'm happy.

I pat Aya's head who's willing to do her best for my sake.

"What is this? Seduction?"
"Wrong!"

She always had an erotic pink inside her head no matter when, huh. What a helpless person.

"Then, please do your best to get along with my group for the next 100 days. I'll support you."

Hearing my words, she laughed.

"I don't need 100 days."

She pecked my lips with hers. Looking at that bright smile, my cheeks feel hot.

"You are with me after all, 30 days is enough."


And with that, I still think that her declaration is a bit pushing it even though it's Aya.

No matter how gorgeous she is, school is like another society she's not familiar with. Considering she cut everyone off since her middle school second-year time, it's a bit hard for her to overtake a group from the upper caste. 

Well, that's what we call a challenge, though. With this, she will understand how amazing I am. So I choose to think with that kind of optimism.



But considering what will happen later, it seems like I haven't really understood the true nature of my lover, Fuwa Aya.



*****


Translator's Note:
This took longer than I thought since I got too engrossed in Project Sekai and this season's anime. 

For more detailed info about the novel click here


Credit:
TL and everything else: Meatbun
Proofread: Yui & Sayaka


<<Bonus Manga  (V1) || Chapter 1 >>

Comments

  1. Thank you,
    Thank you,
    Thank you,
    For the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYY IT'S HERE


    THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart melted❤. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ho ho ho~ Volume 2's finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought after giving it a bit I'd maybe come around to liking this story a bit but...

    Well, enjoy it if ya do, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAAAY THANK YOU, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. AND WATANARE TOO ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Because, Marika, you are a temptress bottom, and you are easy to handle. I can't calm unless I put a collar around you in case someone managed to sweep your feet and crossed a certain line."

    I ALMOST SPITTED MY COFFEE BWAHAHAHAHA—

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the chapter! (although late🤣) I see that you also play Project Sekai! I'm absolutely addicted to Niigo and I really like Kohane and Shiho🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to see a man with culture, Niigo is an absolute perfection. Yeah Kohane is a literal angel and I can't get enough of her relationship with An. Shiho is a sweet bean lol, I'm absolutely in love with her sister though:D

      Delete
  11. I bet shed be able to get along with everyone in just a week, considering how popular she already is...

    ReplyDelete
  12. The story still continues.. Thought it ended on the first volume not like I'm not happy with it. Thanks for the translation! Somehow I keep on misreading happy with horny. My mind

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Onna Doushi to ka Arienai deshou to Iiharu Onna no ko wo, Hyakunichi kan de Tetteiteki ni Otosu Yuri no Ohanashi

Prologue