Chapter 3 (Part 2)

R-18 Alert! 

*****

“Well then, a punishment game it is.”

Inside the café, Aya said it monotonously in front of this pathetic loser.

“...Yes.”

Even though it was a 3 vs 1 battle…

Just like magic, Aya kept quickly finishing the puzzle one by one in front of us. I felt so powerless just like a clueless student on her first day in math class.

I was being too naïve. That crosswords puzzle is only the beginning. The things that followed after that are stuff like weird character strings, or papers with some drawings. The extent of my knowledge is not enough at all. I feel like a clueless baby. Baabuu... 


“What do you think of your first ”Escape the Room” experience? Did you have fun?”

Aya crossed her beautiful legs while drinking her special collaboration drink, she wanted to hear my thoughts.

“Well, that was fun...during our ride in the ferris wheel, we were very rowdy while looking for the necessary hints from above. Somehow it feels refreshing.”

That wasn’t boring at all. We can talk with some anime characters inside the designated booth. I also had the chance to try out the game since I was getting curious.

If only the school orientation can be this fun.

But…but…!

“Chisakii~, I thought you are experienced with this...” 

While drowning in sorrow, I called out my comrade’s name who’s no longer here.

Those two said they wanted to see stars or something and headed to a certain Space Museum nearby.

We decided to do our own things and meet up later to have dinner together.

Parting ways in the middle and going with our respective partners sounds like a real double date.

It might be out of consideration since we’ll do something like a punishment game. If it’s really the case, I'm really blessed with good friends.


“I think Matsukawa-san did well compared with amateurs. And so, about the punishment game.”
“You’re not being kind at all!”

I wonder if we looked like a pair of good friends since we were being a bit loud.

Somehow I can hear a few whispers around us like, “Hey, is that one of the voice actresses...?” or “She’s so gorgeous…” Even though actually we talk about something improper right now.

Aya took a notepad from her bag and turned the pages.

“I already wrote a few things during my free time.”
“About what?”
“Things I want to make Marika do for the punishment game.”
“Explain.”

Eh, could it be that she really wrote everything inside that notepad!? Did she really predict something like this would happen and merrily wrote them down!? Scary!

“For now, I have around 108 things, so just mention a random number. I already let you choose, am I kind enough?”
“As if!”

Someone who would answer her with, “Yeah, you’re very kind.” is a total masochist though. It’s already too late for them.


No, no, never, I will never turn into someone like that. I won’t, okay?


“Give me an example of what kind of thing you wrote there.”
“Okay, what number?”
“Hmm, 28.”

Aya flipped the pages inside. I feel like the mood changed into [I’ll let you choose the way you die].

“Umm let’s see. [Left a kiss mark on the collarbone, and covered it with a band-aid].”

...Huh?

That's unexpectedly easy.

Kiss mark, huh. Something like she snuggled on my nape while sucking and biting…

Walking around with something like that feels a bit embarrassing. But everything will get hidden anyway, so it’s not that bad.


“By the way the next number is [Making a sex tape].”
“The disparity!”


I smacked the table repeatedly. Even though it’s pretty rowdy here, that’s not something you could say in the middle of crowds.

Even if someone heard us, I bet Aya would react, “It’s not like we will meet again, why should I mind them?” I feel like losing if I feel embarrassed right now.

“Well then, what number? 29? I think it’s a bit impossible for now, I should buy a camera before that.”
“I would definitely never choose that number! So you can close that online store page right now!”
“It’s okay, it’s only for personal use. Even your favorite manga has that kind of scene, remember, Futaribeya?”
“There’s nothing like that! It’s a completely slice-of-life manga!”


This isn’t a joke, that notepad of hers is filled with every execution method possible. Should I steal it and burn it into ashes?


Let’s think about it, could it be that the first half of that list consists of the extreme stuff and the rest is normal, or it also might be the opposite...I wonder which one is it…

I still can feel the headache from playing that game earlier, and now I should carefully think about this. But this problem isn’t something you can solve just by brain. I can understand that much when I saw her smiling without any worries. Whatever, let’s just pick randomly.

“Aah, geez...okay, number 54.”

I picked the middle number without any special reasons.

Aya flipped through her notepad.


“Ah.”
“...”


Aya muttered slowly and then gradually raised her face to look at me. She looks just like her usual self, without any odd behavior.

Well, she said [Making a sex tape] with that leisure expression though…


“Yep. Marika.”

Aya closed her notepad.

“Yes?”
“Let’s go to the toilet, the deserted one.”
“What will you do!?”

After we finished our drinks, we cleaned up and headed toward a certain direction.

Right now, I feel like a criminal who’s led toward her prison. I believed that “Punishment Game” is something milder and funny like ‘making weird faces’ or ‘eat a bizarre-flavored candy’...

“Why should we do this during our date anyway...you can do it after we go home, right…?”
“Because you are especially cute today.”
“Endure it!”

We met lesser people as we walked. Why did it become something like this...I feel like heading to my own execution ground…

We arrived at a secluded toilet inside the mall. There is really no one here, not even the presence of employees.

Since there’s no one, we went inside the stall together normally. It looks new and very clean, I can smell the fresh scent of air-freshener.

Two girls inside a toilet stall. This is embarrassing and not normal at all…

“Why were you taking me here…”
“Because if we hog the whole stall for our own use it would trouble the other visitors, right? There could be a long line in busy hours. You need to be considerate at times like this, Marika.”
“A sound argument! Also, if you want to be considerate, just use that consideration of yours for me!”

Moreover, she said it like she’s rebuking me, I can’t accept that!


After putting my bag, she asked me to sit on the top of the toilet's lid.

Uhh, I can’t seem to calm down.

“Pervert pervert pervert…”
“I still haven’t done anything though.”
“Just by asking me to enter a stall with you like this is weird enough...I’m not a toddler…”
“Marika.” 

She kissed me while whispering my name.

For us to kiss in a place like this...but I can’t do anything other than accept her advance. After we kissed a few times, Aya pulled her face.

I’m looking at her and laughing slowly.

“...That’s it? So the punishment game is [Kissing inside the toilet]? I see, well then, let’s hurry and get out from here.”

When I wanted to stand up from the toilet’s lid, Aya grabbed my shoulders and stopped me from getting up.

“A frightened Marika was very cute so I did it.”

Right. I already know that was the case.

That kiss was just a mere opening for the real punishment game. Does it mean I don’t really need to get along with her commands then? But if I don’t do it, there will be no end in this...let’s just give up here.


“Open your mouth and stick out your tongue.”

Just like what she asked, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Aya is doing the same and inserted her own tongue inside my mouth. 

I can taste the flavor of milk-tea from her. She lightly sucked my tongue, she got more indulged in her own desires and ravaged the inside of my mouth.

When I kissed her back, Aya looked happy. We’d never used our words when we were doing something like this but I feel like we managed to convey our feelings to each other. I don’t hate it.

I wonder if we can pretend that this isn’t part of the punishment game.

Our tongues entwined, my head can’t think straight that I started to forget the place we’re in right now. From my slightly opened eyes, I know that she’s looking at me with those eyes that instantly captivated me.

Her tongue that feels like a jelly is playing around inside my mouth, I feel like her kisses are reaching inside my brain.

She’s very persistent with her kisses that it makes me hard to breathe. Around that time, she finally let me go from her clutch. But after she mumbled, “Umm, a little more,” just like asking for sugar, she pulled me into a fervent kiss.

After a while, she really let me off with a satisfied look.


Doing this in the middle of our date...there’s not even any trace from my lipstick. I’m full already...

Moreover, this isn’t the main event, this is just a prelude.

If this happened around one month ago, I'm sure I’ll completely surrender and let her do as she pleases with my body, but I’ve grown. I still manage to control myself.


“And? What’s the real punishment game…?”
“This one.”

Aya pulled her notepad and pointed at a certain page.

I read it.

“Umm…[Mention 20 things about your lover that you like while being attacked. The attack won’t stop until you finish mentioning them all].”

The heck is this.


“This attack is...not really necessary though. I had enough…”
“Even though we only kissed.”
“That’s not [only]...Hyaa!?”

She flipped my skirt swiftly. W-wait!

“Twenty is too many!”
“If it’s me, I can easily mention 100 things I like about you. But since you’re a shy person, I made it easier just for your sake.”
“E-even so!”

She quickly touched my white-laced panties. I’m getting panicked, because…

“We are outside, you know!?”

Yes, that’s the reason. But it’s not only that.


“Then the punishment game will start, and, go.”
“...!”

With a bold movement like treating a kid who doesn't want to go to the dentist, she inserted her hand inside my underwear in an instant. She must be kidding!

Aya embraced my body from my side. Enveloped by her scent, my body naturally feels safe inside her arms. 

But just like betraying my body’s reaction, she boldly rubbed her fingers against my sensitive places.

“Nnn...ah…”
“Fufu.”

She’s smiling while sticking her lips on my ears.

“As expected, It’s already become this wet.”
“...”

I felt my consciousness would fade for a moment.

Her kisses earlier make my body become more sensitive than usual. My body reacted to Aya’s brash movement without any resistance. 

I know this will happen, that’s why I’m very reluctant to do this. After all of her touches earlier, it’s hard for me to keep my composure. Because, since she made me completely fall for her, I totally became a fruit that grew solely for her to savor.

“N-no, don’t, you can’t.!”

The wet sounds from inside my skirt are getting louder. It’s hard to breathe, I feel like I have a corset wrapped around my chest. Every inch of my body is getting more sensitive by her persistent attacks.

“That’s, too...rough…”

It’s the first time she’s being like this since that hot spring trip. 

In an instant, I see a flickering of radiant light and can’t sense anything.

This must be a joke. No matter how good her kisses before, is it really possible to come this quick?

Upon realizing how scary Aya when she’s being serious, I feel shivers in my body.

“Wait, A-Aya…! Wait, wait...Aya, listen to me…!”
“It’s okay to let out your voice. But well, even though we are in a secluded place, the probability of no one here is not zero, you see?”
“N-no, no…”

When she reminded me of the fact that we are in a public space, my throat tightened in an instant and I unconsciously lowered my voice. I grabbed Aya’s clothes firmly even though my body felt like floating around.

“No, stop, please stop.”

I tried to stop her, but she won’t grant my desperate pleading.

“You are close though, just feel it.”
“Eh, no, don’t, Aya that’s, no…!”

Aya skillfully moves her fingers that I can’t discern what kind of movement or what finger she is using right now. Her merciless attack won't stop. 

She really made a mess out of me by repeating her rubbing and pinching around my sensitive place.

And then.

“~~~~~~~”

Just like a small fry from the game, I was easily defeated when my vision filled with a bright white scenery.

“...Ha, haa...haa…”

My body went limp when it lost their power. 

From the corner of my brain, I can’t help but feel overwhelmed.

How come she keeps getting stronger while I only get my weak spots revealed each time we do something like this...How weird…


While my body is still not recovering from what she did earlier, I can’t stop wondering. But then.

“Eh, wait, A-Aya...!?”

She moved her fingers again, what is she thinking?

At first it’s a gentle touch like when she caressed my head, but I know she’s just making sure of the situation down there. She only made sure that my body can still stand her attack and prepare to corner her prey.

T-this must be a joke.

When I’m looking at her face, she’s smiling at me just like her usual demeanor and then opened her mouth.

“Well then, let’s hear that 20 things.”
“Mentioning the things I like from you while getting oppressed like this is plainly impossible though!?”
“I don’t really mind if you’re not doing it, you know?” 

Aya keeps rubbing me on the place where it feels good. Receiving a very strong stimulus, my breath hitched for a moment.

The numbness is running through my back and I only managed to let out a breathing sound, it might look like “...♡♡♡” if we put a speech balloon for my voice.

“Or could it be that you prefer to continue our date while I carry you since your legs will get weak if we keep doing this? I’m okay with both.”

Her eyes are filled with passion.

Looking at Aya who’s not showing any signs of joking, my willpower easily swayed away just like sand.

“I-I like…! Your voice, I like your voice…!”
“19 remaining.”

She casually said a number that filled me with despair. 

I don’t have time to think, I should mention them, things I like from Aya.

Whatever is sufficient, hurry up and think.

“I like your eyes…!”
“I’m happy.”

While my back is already stuck on the wall, I tried my best to keep running my mouth.

“I like your hair! I like your lips, also, I like the line of your nape!”
“Thank you, Marika. I also like you.”
“Your casual clothes, I like them! Nnn~~!”

I pleaded mercy through my cries but she kept moving her fingers. 

So I easily reached the peak for the second time by her ruthless movement.

T-this is bad...the interval between the first and second is too short. My body can’t do this any longer since I’m losing my strength.

The tears are welling on my eyes. Through the rough breathing I tried to suck in a lot of air to calm myself and let my brain work. Uhh, how many left I wonder…

“It’s 14.”

Hearing her voice that sounds impatient, it seems like I don’t have time to relax.


“Nn, I-I like it when you’re in a bartender uniform, i-it’s kinda cool.”
“Thanks. I also like it when you’re wearing your part-time uniform.” 

She moved her fingers once again while her other hand was sneaking toward the top of my chest. Not good. I opened my mouth once again with a louder voice.

“E-even though I properly said that I like you!”
“I also like you, Marika. Now, 13 remaining.”

It’s not even half...if I’m not quickly finished this punishment game I might be unable to get up from this situation, literally. Forget that, I might die.

Whatever is sufficient, what I like about her. Just throw that shame away and think, it’s okay, 13 isn’t that hard.

Because I really like everything about her.


“I-I like you scent! I like you during our gym class. Also, uhh, your face when you’re being serious, and your smile! Uhh, and your face when you are daydreaming! I like them!”
“You basically said that you like my face in the last part, so let’s count them as a single thing. Now it’s 10 remaining.”
“But why!”

She really is a bully. Without me noticing, her other hand already entered my clothes and directly touched my upper body.

Her fingers pinched my chest and sent another sensation through my body. I instantly cried out of pleasure due her sudden attack.

So we finally arrived at the half point. I desperately think what should I say despite my unbecoming appearance, it’s like I’m at her mercy.


“I like it when you’re always thinking about me! And how kind you are! Also, when you are sulking, or when you are being a bully, I like them, I like them all!”
“Six remaining.”
“Aaah. Uu~uu! No, stop...You can’t do that!”

Ah I came again.

Everything is soaked, even my face is drenched with my tears.

“Marika.”

She slowed down her movement, and just like comforting me, she planted a kiss on my lips. She calmly brought her pretty face right in front of me, even though my face must’ve looked terrible due to crying earlier.

“I like your kiss…”

She intertwined our tongue, I feel like a chick that gets lured by food.

Aya smiled at me and opened her mouth.

“And, what about this?”

That question sounds like a trap to make me bite the poisonous apple. Deep down, I understand that I can’t bite this dangerous fruit. But without paying it any mind, I casually stepped inside her trap.

Once again, she moved her fingers while I desperately clung on her arms. Just like magic, those fingers easily reminded me of the usual sensation it made me feel. I voluntarily bite her poisonous apple.

I no longer able to run from her clutch anyway.

Without any command, while receiving her attack I desperately shouted a lot of indecent things.

“I like it! Aya’s fingers, I like it! Aya’s tongue, Aya’s chest, Aya’s nude, I like them! I like it when we have sex! I also like it when you touch me!”

The fourth wave is coming.

Aya completely stripped my feelings, I have nothing to cover.

I wonder just how deep I’ll fall while cradled inside her arms like this.


“I like it when you make me feel good! Because it’s Aya, because Aya is the one who’s doing it, I like it...I, like it...I like you~~~!”

This one is the biggest wave so far.

The feeling of like and hate, good and bad demeanor, also her kindness and cruelty, everything is gathered into a big whirlpool of [you make me feel good].

I feel like my body is floating around. Everything feels so far away.

I can only recognize a gentle scent that envelops me.

I don’t know if it’s been five seconds, or 50 seconds, or even eternity. I can hazily feel my sense, just like a moment where I woke up for my third nap during holiday.

I slowly opened my eyes while filled by grogginess 

“...!”

I finally remember that we are still in the middle of the punishment game. I prepared my body for the incoming attack, but it didn’t come.

With eyes filled with tears, I’m looking at Aya above me.

She’s looking at me with a kind gaze.

“Fuee…?”
“Good job, Marika.”



She embraced my head.

“Ah…”

How did it go, I tried to recall what happened earlier. I slowly construct each fragments of memories inside my head to understand what’s going on. I see, so I managed to finish mentioning 20 of them.

 My senses are slowly going back, I finally realized that I firmly clung onto Aya since earlier.

“Ah, my bad. I might get your clothes stretched out...”

I timidly pulled my hand from her sleeve.

Aya didn’t pay any mind to her sleeve and patted my head.

“I don’t mind. You were very cute after all. But I think we need to fix your make-up.”
“Yeah…”

My mind is still hazy, I absentmindedly stare at her.


Things like I should fix my clothes, or change my dampened underwear, everything just casually passed my mind.


In exchange, Aya took my bag and looked for my makeup pouch. 

When I looked at her, I unconsciously opened my mouth without any specific intention.

“...Aya, you are blushing.”
“...”

Aya covered her cheeks with her hands.

It might just be me, but she looks flustered.

“...Marika.”
“Fue?”
“I love you.”

While saying that, she slowly pushed my chest. With her simple touch, I completely regained my senses, “Hyaa!”

“...My underwear.”
“You can wear this for the time being, it’s a brand new don’t worry.”

She handed me a cute pink underwear with a ribbon. On top of that, she also brought a small laundry bag for my soaked underwear. Did she expect this will happen...?


I make her turn around while I change my underwear.

I put my underwear inside the laundry bag and shut it tight, and placed them deep inside my bag. I feel like I’m just wetting my pants. This is so embarrassing, I feel so embarrassed I can’t even say anything…

We carefully exit the toilet and make sure no one is around.

There’s no one around.


Good grief. Like passing all the blame to her, I started to question her.

“Anyway, why were you walking around while bringing spare underwear?”
“Just in case, we are having a date after all.”
“That ‘just in case’ completely depends on you, though! “

Aah, geez. Looking at her lukewarm reaction, somehow just makes me aggravated.

When I tried to walk faster and left her behind, I tripped even though there’s nothing on the ground. Aya naturally catched and supported my body.

“Are you okay?”
“...I-it’s because you were being too rough.”
“I’m sorry.”

She apologized sincerely so I shut my mouth. Because if I choose to keep blaming her, it would definitely lead to a new problem.

Something like, “Marika didn’t say the ‘safe word’, right?”

We are talking about Aya who’ll definitely follow her own rules after all, so she won’t treat them lightly. But still, trying to say it at the real occasion is hard after all.

That’s why, let’s just blame the other party, the inner marika.

Since the inner Marika has a bad personality, she’s currently making fun of me. Even though you looked like enjoying the whole thing, what's with the long face? Said inner Marika with a huge grin. I can’t deny her accusation. She really knows how to handle me, well she’s me!

I’d never thought that this ‘safe word’ is very troublesome. If everything will end the second I said it...that’s, since we are talking about consent, well…


It’s troubling.


I always said that Aya is a pervert, but I think everything will bounce back at this rate…


It’s not like that I gave her my consent…

Aya made me cum numerous times inside a toilet as a punishment game…

Since we already agreed on a punishment game, it’s unfair if I stopped it…

When I laid out my excuses, the other me looked like Aya while saying, “Yeah yeah yer right.”

Why is this girl....


“Marika.”


Aya took my hand with a worried face, she intertwined our fingers like a pair of lovers.

What is she doing, is she trying to appease my mood? 

With a soothing voice, she slowly whispered in my ears.

“Looking at you who’s wearing underwear that I bought, I feel like you are getting wrapped as a present just for me. It excites me.”

Both me and inner Marika blushed in an instant. I’m getting overly aware of that fact she just laid out, and now it affects the way I’m walking.

A-as I thought, we are on a really different level...yeah, that’s right. Finally me and inner Marika reached the agreement. Through the corner of my eyes, I glared at Aya.

“...Pervert...a legit pervert…”
“Fufu.”

With a heartful laugh, she pulled my hand like she’s escorting me. Her pace is slower than usual, I wonder if she’s being considerate of me.


Dammit, this side of her, that kindness….


Even though she’s a perfect lover at the surface, why is she become a total maniac when it comes to sex...I don’t really need that kind of personality balance…


We headed to the meeting point with the other couple while talking at bare minimum.

I want to bully her since she’s only trying to hide her embarrassment with this silence, but looking at her awkwardness, I can’t bring myself to say a word....I wonder if I can erase her memories if I hit her from behind.

“Sorry, wait a bit, Marika.”
“Eh, w-what is it?”

To anticipate her other disturbing plan, I protect my body with my own arms. But instead of me, Aya pulls out her phone and looks like making sure of something.

“If it’s the store’s location, I properly remember it though?”
“Nah, it’s okay. Thanks.”

Aya quickly locked her phone again. She turned her head and looked at me, and then she poked my chin with her finger.

“To make sure that I won’t forget how cute today Marika is, I should properly write it in my notes. I should’ve taken a picture, how regrettable.”
“I definitely won’t challenge you to another match again!”

I shrieked while protecting my own body.

Even though I said that, I bet I would challenge her into something again...Because that’s how the sleeping tiger, Sakakibara Marika, lives her life…


***


During lunch, we talked about hotel’s dining. But when it comes to dinner, the hotel course is a bit too expensive for high-schoolers, so we choose a nearby Italian restaurant. Yume and Chisaki were waiting for us in front of the restaurant.

It has a beautiful interior with well-arranged lighting. The inside is filled with boisterous youngsters. It’s not a restaurant with that kind of romantic mood, but I think it suits us. We are a pretty noisy bunch after all.


“That was very gorgeous! Everything also feels very refreshing!”
“Really? That’s your impression? But well, it was great indeed. I love stars after all, they are like a big part of the mystery of our universe.”

Yume and Chisaki get very engrossed in their talks about the Space Museum. Chisaki looks especially excited with the whole thing. Even though she looks like she has a cold personality, she’s pretty passionate about things. Basically, a diehard fan.

What about Aya? I observe Aya who’s eating her pasta. It’s the possessive Aya. I bet she’s the type that’s hard to get passionate but also takes time to calm down.

And how about me? Umm, I think I’m easy to get passionate but hard to lose interest...Is that mean I’m the simpleton in our group...Wait, there’s Yume. Huh, does it mean I’m on the same boat with her? 


“And?”

Looking at us who acted weird since earlier, Chisaki started the conversation.

“What kind of punishment game was it?”
“Umm, let’s keep it as a confidential matter for now.”

Of course I chose to shut my mouth here. Aya let out a meaningful smile. What are you laughing at?

Chisaki simply replied with, “I see,” with a laugh, while Yume seemed blissful, eating her food while saying, “Tasty!”


“Anyway, we spent a whole day together.”

Chisaki changed the topic.

That’s right. A lot of things happened midway, but of course I still remember. That thing about ‘is Aya worthy enough to join our group’. This double date is to make sure of that.

From the way she started the conversation, it seems like we will hear the result soon.

I’m getting nervous. I feel like a mother who’s waiting for her child’s exam result.

When I’m thinking about that, Chisaki let out a fine smile.

“Turn out that you’re fun to talk with, Aya.”

O, oooh. So she passed…?

In contrast to my nervousness, Aya calmly answered with a simple, “Really?”


“I thought you were weirder than this,” Chisaki said frankly. Following Chisaki, Yume also joined the conversation, “Yup, turn out that you are totes normal girl. Besides, having a job at Shinjuku as a bartender, that one is kinda funny.”
“The owner was an ex-lesbian porn actress, by the way.”
“Eh, the heck is that!?”

The two of them were completely taken aback by the sudden bomb. With her usual demeanor, she’s using Karen-san as the topic. 

It’s not like she’s telling them in an exaggerated manner, but when I’m listening to them, I think they are having fun. Rather than the way she told them, she's making a good use of the topic, it's an interesting one after all.

For Aya, she’s talking about the normal days at her part-time job. But for us, the things she mentioned are completely foreign. A story from someone who works at Shinjuku’s bar must be interesting to listen to. The impact is too great.

While listening to her, Chisaki and Yume keep repeating, “Seriously?” and “For real?” accompanied with laughter. 


“Huh, so it’s not a hard place for us to get in.”
“I also said that before!”
“Nah, I thought it was still too early for us. But if Aya said so, should we go, Yume?”
“Yup, I want to, let’s go!”
“Karen-san and the others would rejoice if we have more young customers, so they might give you extra service. But still, make sure that you won’t get too excited and bother other customers, Mitsumine-san.”
“Me!?”

Chisaki laughed at Yume. Aya also playfully smiled at her after she succeeded in doing the Yume bullying obligatory activity. Yume quickly retorted back, “I’ll make sure that I’ll be as silent as a guardian dog!”
(TL Note: Yume said koma-inu as in a guardian lion-dog statue that you usually see at the Shinto shrine.)

Looking at the three of them who’re having fun talking with each other, somehow it looks very odd.

I feel like seeing Aya when she’s doing her job.

Like, she’s slowly getting far away, to the place where my hand won’t reach her.


Huh, no, this isn’t good. I really want her to join our circle after all, and we finally arrived at that point. But after we did that punishment game and she made my body like that...I can’t help but think, “So you are completely fine without me, huh.

While thinking about something that I can’t really comprehend, we finally finished our dinner.

Before we went home, we went to ride the ferris-wheel together and took a lot of photos to commemorate today’s outing. 


We were together until halfway and then splitted up. Both me and Aya said our goodbye to Chisaki and Yume, “See you at school,” and then rode the usual Keio-Line.

We did a lot of things today, and it was very fun.



“Is there something wrong, Marika?”
“Eh? Nothing though?”

The train is still a bit crowded, so we stand up near the train’s door. Aya keeps staring at my face since earlier and won’t budge.


“Aah, geez...I just thought that, you are amazing.”

It’s not something important. I faintly let out a voice from my throat.

“Since you were able to get along with Yume and Chisaki quickly, I feel like a fool for getting that anxious over you. Aya is someone that’s able to do anything after all. Isn't that what they called a genius?”

Aya tilted her head while staring at me. I moved my gaze and looked at the night scenery outside through the train’s window. I found another me with a pathetic look on her face.

“But I’m really glad. It seems like the two of them took a liking to you. From now on, we can do the school trip and the other events together. You really worked hard, Aya. As I thought, you are really amazing.”
“I did my best for your sake, Marika.”

Aya took my hand and gripped my fingers, just like a mother who’s holding her little daughter’s hand.

“Yup, I know. Thank you, Aya.”
“Do you really understand?”
“...Yeah.”

I understand the fact that you are amazing.

Even though I can grab her hand and boast around that I have an amazing person as my lover. But, I can’t be honest and do something that simple, I wonder why.

Today, I really thought that I could be the one who support her, but she doesn't need that. That’s not a bad thing.

Our hands joined through her finger, so I moved my hand and held her hand back.

“Since the beginning, Aya is...”

Someone who can do anything, that it makes me envious of her. Because I’m not like her.


When I almost say it out loud, at that moment.


“Look here.”

Aya shoved her phone in front of my face.

“Eh, what is this?”

Inside her phone is a memo application. Everything is filled with letters. What is this?

“...Read it.”

I did as she told me, so I slowly read from the beginning.

What she wrote inside her memo.


What to do. Give off a good impression, keep smiling. Listen well during conversation. Consider the time, place, and occasion when you want to say something. Be considerate of others’ feelings. 

Matsukawa-san: talking about games and friends. Don’t need to be too polite. Never belittle yourself in front of her; talk as a normal, equal friend.

Mitsumine-san: listen to what she said, don’t forget to give her responses. To make a proper response, pay attention to her words. She’s fast with conversation, make sure to not make an awkward stop during the conversation. Bad with this kind of person. Need some practice.


“This is…”

And when I scrolled the memo down further, she wrote a lot of points to remember.

These are the topics she brought up during our dinner earlier.

Back then, she often looked at her phone since we went back from the toilet.

So she was making sure to remember these.


“Aya, this is.”
“...How embarrassing. Even though I decided to keep this as a secret.”

Her cheeks are flushed, and then she puts her phone back inside her back.

“You don’t need to be dejected, because it’s not like I can do everything perfectly from the get go.”


Her fervent gaze pierced through my eyes. 

At that moment, I finally understand.

The meaning behind that gaze. I feel like she asked me to guess what she wanted through that eyes.


And then I looked at myself from the train’s windows. Ah, I see, I get it.

That gaze, is the way I usually gaze at her.


I did my best. So, praise me, that kind of eyes just like a little puppy. 

I see.


She really did her best for my sake. She really worked hard to gain favor from my friends that she did research to make sure everything went smoothly.

It’s not because she’s amazing, it’s just that she did her best since the beginning. That’s why everything went well.

I was wrong.

Aya might be a genius, but she also isn't. It’s just that, she worked hard so she can proudly stand by my side, she really is a lovely person.

My face is getting hotter.

I feel like my tears would be flowing down anytime. 

Because, she really did everything for my sake.


That’s why.

I really should praise her, right?

“Aya really worked hard, eh?”

I slowly pat her head. Aya looked surprised and blinked her eyes.

“Eh...yeah.”

Eh could it be that she’s not aware that she wants to get praised? Okay then, let’s keep spoiling her.

I brought my face closer to hers and whispered, “Aya is really a good girl. Thank you, you really did your best for my sake.”
“...Yeah.”

I keep patting her head. She moved her hips, it seems like she’s embarrassed.

“How admirable. Aya really is the most beautiful, cute, and hard-worker. Aya is really awesome.”
“........Yeah.”

Aya played with her own hair while trying to keep her balance inside the moving train.


I see, so that’s it. She wants to spend her days with me, that’s why she wants to like the things I like.

Even though it’s not an easy thing for her, she kept pushing through.

I can feel a squeeze inside my chest, I think this is how it feels when you think someone is very dear to you. The feeling when you want to treasure that person, want to make them happy, and when you want to spend the rest of your life together with them.

I want to do something for her since she did her best, but we are inside the train right now.

That’s why, caressing her head like this is the only thing I manage to do for now.

Aya closed her eyes like she’s getting ticklish from my touches. 

I like her, I really like Aya.

Whether everything will go smoothly from now on or not, I don’t care.

The thing that matters to me for now is, how she did everything for my sake that it makes me feel blessed. How I yearned for her.


“Next time let’s go out just the two of us.”
“...Yeah.”
“I like it when we have fun together. But right now, I really want to be together with you, just the two of us.”
“...”

I joked at the end, and then laughed. Finally I can calm down and go back to my usual composure. But suddenly, Aya whispered in my ears.

“...Today isn’t over yet, though?”
“Eh?”

I looked at her, and her eyes instantly enraptured me.

“........Eh!?”

Ugh, I let out a loud voice inside the train. This is very embarrassing. When I’m staring at her, Aya’s face also slowly turning red.

Today is Saturday, so tomorrow is Sunday.

In short, we don’t need to go to school, and I have no shift for tomorrow.


“Hey, Aya, is that...”
“Nn.”
“...A sleepover?”

Aya nodded. 

Uwaa...considering the time, of course that has to be the case.

My body feels hot all of sudden.

Our last hot spring trip was fun. That was eventful and a bit tiring, but still, everything was fun! I was happy.

“Actually.”

Aya stared at the ground.

“I really want to be with you even for just a moment, just the two of us.”

Hearing her words, my heart beats faster. My inferiority complex over her vanished in an instant. As I thought, I’m really a crafty woman…

It was lonely when I saw her talking with other people. It makes me happy when she’s being kind to me. It is also easy to make my heart go haywire just by a simple invitation from her. Everything that I feel is revolving around her.

On top of that, right now I really want to give her something as a reward for her efforts today...So if we just go to the hotel right now…

“So, what do you think?”
“Uh…”

Aya slowly brought her face closer to mine. The word ‘hotel’ keeps echoing inside my head.


At that moment, my phone is buzzing.

I took my phone and opened it. Ah.


“It’s from my mother, she asked me at what time I’ll go home.”

Considering the timing, I only managed to put on a bitter smile.

“I’m sorry, I should go home.”
“I see.”
“...Yeah.”

It’s a bit hard to decide something like that so suddenly, we are still high-schoolers after all.


I rested my head on her chest.

There’s a lot of people here, but I’m not in the mood to mind them. Since we are girls, it makes things easier...even though we might not look like just a pair of friends with this kind of mood.

Aya slowly caressed my hair, her palm felt good.

“Let’s do it next time.”
“...Yeah.”
“Marika, I like you.”

With a whisper, her beautiful voice reached my ears. I can smell something from her body, it’s Aya’s scent. While still resting inside her arms, I replied to her, “Yeah.”


When I’m looking back at today’s event, everything was very enjoyable. The double date, Aya’s punishment game, everything was fun.

But the fun time must come to an end.

What if this is the last time we meet? I can’t help but think something like that, it makes me sound melancholic.

Aaah, I wonder since when I loved her this much. 

It would be great if our destination is a place much more far away, so I can be together with her longer and keep holding this hand. 


When our train arrived at my station, I gave Aya a squeeze. I’ll remember this warmth so I can keep thinking of her. 

I stared at her for the last time, and gave her a smile. Before we part, I should show her my cutest smile, that’s a must.

“See you, Aya.”
“Yeah, see you.”

I stepped out of the train along with other people. 


We looked at each other through the train’s window. It’s not like we won’t meet again, but it’s the last time I see her for today. When I think of that, I feel dejected. But I can properly plastered a smile on my face.


The train moves and Aya slowly disappeared from my vision. I keep staring at the train that goes further, it’s a boring scenery but when I thought that Aya was inside that train, I couldn't help but feel that it was a special one.

I’m the only one left at the platform, but I chose to not walk to the stairs yet. I took my phone and opened the gallery.

We took a lot of pictures but I finished scrolling all of them in an instant. Each picture made me remember what we did, ah that was fun, so we also did this, kind of thing. There’s a few that made me flustered when I saw them, I quickly swiped them, that’s for another time when I’m alone at home.


Come to think of it, they said that since people from long ago didn’t have cameras yet, they wrote down their feelings as a song to commemorate their special moments, so they won’t forget how they felt during that moment. I wonder if the Hyakunin Isshu that Aya recited this noon is also something that was made for the sake of preserving their memories of something precious.


This is laughable. I think I've started to change into someone who no longer can live without her? I hope no.

“Oof.”

I took a selfie and sent it to Aya with a message, [Love].


There’s no deeper meaning, I just want to invade her phone with my pictures.

Hey, you must treasure me, okay? Because I’ll always remember how hard you worked for my sake today.




When I arrived at home, I was tidying my bag when I found my underwear at this noon. Ah…

I washed them with complicated feelings.

I don’t really want to remember this one...but I bet what happened today will haunt me for a while.

Aah geez, stupid Aya.

When I thought that it would be great if she always stayed as the gentle and cool Aya, I suddenly came to realize that I might like it when she was being forceful to me like this noon. 

I totally fell into her trap, huh...geez…


At the end, Aya managed to join my circle of friends, and so, we can be together at school as lovers. In short, everything went smoothly.



And so, today is Wednesday, that double date has become a precious memory in the past that worth to remember.

This day, after we finished our work, Sae-chan suddenly said something unexpected out of nowhere.


*****


For more detailed info about the novel click here

Credit:
TL and everything else: Meatbun
Proofread: Yui


<< Chapter 3 (Part 1) || Chapter 4 (Part 1) >>

Comments

  1. hmmmm, I can't help but get worried as the progress gave no hint of stopping...that aside, I really hope this novel will not be smth with someone's life on the line. just as much as I said in the previous comment where I did lie about not looking forward to getting to see some steamy juicy content, I kinda scared to see this abnormal development within Aya and Marika's relationship. hope the threats in their future will have a chill and won't hit them hard.




    THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. Since Marika is a tsundere it will be difficult for her to say what she likes about Aya without punishment.. Also Aya, please don't tarnish Futaribeya..That is a completely slice of life and a fluffy yuri manga..😂😂 Also wondering what Sae said to Marika at the end..🤔

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sae smells of danger, suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too Marika, "Futaribeya: is also my favorite yuri manga. Marika also got Sakurako (thirst) and Kasumi's (look) spiritual daughter as your girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Sae chan is coming for Marika. You better protect yo girl Fuya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol just imagine if aya happened to record all of marika has said,and snatching that wet underwear of her, she can instantly have a masturbation stuff souvenir.but oh well she didn't mind it because she already got the person herself doing it for her everytime she wants it*v*.also that punishment game is refreshing af and really a fit one for a tsundere like marika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn I would really love to know all the things aya wrote on that fucking notepad,those 108 things.pretty sure it has some kinky things*v*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Onna Doushi to ka Arienai deshou to Iiharu Onna no ko wo, Hyakunichi kan de Tetteiteki ni Otosu Yuri no Ohanashi

Prologue